Thread: All motor B18b
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 02:47 AM
blubberbutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info! I was aware of the fact that it would not be cheap .... however, I have yet to find a route that was cheap ( I will NOT consider nitrous)! I can understand your disappointment with your minimal gains, however I am already running a flat 16 with nothing more than a header and a K & N air filter .. nothing more. I really am not looking for a monster ... just something with more oommph!

My other 2 options that I am considering are LS/VTEC (who isn't considering this?), or B20/VTEC. As a matter of fact, I have already purchased a B16 intake manifold, injectors, & fuel rail. I would like to be in the 14s ... I don't think that is too much to ask. I was thinking that I would be pretty close to my mark with the exact cams that you are referring to + spring kit, port and polish job on the head, mill the head, port and polish the intake manifold, bore out throttle body, CAI of course, header + exhaust system, lightened flywheel (nothing crazy, just the ITR one), and AEM pulleys. What 'cha think?