View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 02:19 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by dabudh0use
I know that you can do the s14 front end conversion on the 94' and up integra. I have a 92' integra which has a shorter lip, but can't tell if if is wider or not.
The 90-93 body is about the same size as the 94-01.
Originally posted by dabudh0use
I want to stick the s14 front end on my car i know i have to do a little welding and change the head lamps but doesn't anyone no what else?
Whoa there buddy, it's a lot harder then that. You have to make sure both cars are the same width, or you're going to have to do a lot of extra cutting and/or building up of the body. The S14 is the fixed headlights, right? You need to fab some fenders, cut and paste the hood, and fab a lot of supporting understructure to hold all this junk onto the car. Of course, the fenders too. Lots of welding, fabricating, cutting, and filling. On top of that, I'm sure you can fit an intercooler without ditching the AC.

I'm with Epoch, that car will look like it has a severe identity crisis. If you want an S14, buy one. An Integra is a very different car then a 240.

I still to this day cannot look at CRX's with 90-93 Integra headlights, it just confuses me too much. h: