View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 12:22 AM
92lx

The idea is that I put it all together in order to help everyone out by putting it all in one place. SOME of it can be gotten off line for free, some of it is original works, etc, etc, etc. Anyhow, you guys are more than welcome to purchase the CD, I know everyone wants something for free, but heck ...I've got to make a living too.....

I also have a website (http://hondacd.phpwebhosting.com) where I sell the CDs straight up.

The price I ask is basically just to help to cover the massive amounts of time I spend researching this stuff, and well, the price if you guys are familiar with economics is basically what you're willing to pay to save you time and probably present ideas to you that you've never even considered.

I appreciate the kind words about the CD, I really did spend over a year working on it....so it helps to see some positive feedback about it. As some will notice the 4th gen CD (the first one I finished for obvious reasons) is in Revision 4 (within the week, 5).

I deffinately do update my products and continue to research....I guess in that way I'm "hooking you guys up" in that respect (time). Anyhow, I will be more than happy to help anyone with any problem, and my contact information is readily available!

- Nathan Morris