View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 05:58 AM
dawrenn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ziptech O2 Simulator.... Review..

Originally posted by BrandonClaps
Well I've got a 2000 Si, with a test pipe, that was obviously throwing a CEL for my 2nd o2 sensor. Well I tried that resistor/capacitor trick, and well obviously it didn't work otherwise i wouldn't be making this post. I believe it only works for OBD1 vehicles so if anyone wants it just pay for shipping and it's yours.

Well after looking at a check engine light for a few weeks I did some research and found out that the Ziptech o2 Simulator was only one that I could find that tapped into everything needed to correctly simulate the o2 sensor. TPS/RPM/O2.

Well I ordered it up on Monday, and recieved it today, very prompt shipping and well packaged. Couldn't wait to install it. Took me about 30 minutes to install with all soldered connections. Very detailed instructions. I had a question and it was answered withing a few hours through email. Excellent customer service.

I had a great experience, so I thought I might as well let everyone else know.
Can I have the link to the website for it? I have a hight flow converter on my car and it made the CEL come on so I need to get a O2 Simulator.