Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Tell me about yourself.....

Old 03-05-2004, 04:58 AM
atlaccordguy
Blah h22a Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHat up, My name is Ken and I work for a computer software company. I take calls all day long helping idiots with there problems with our software. I am currently single and hating it. I just moved back here to Atl about 5 months ago and most of the people I remember from H.S are gone. I work in a place where everyone is alot older than me (23). So this puts adamper on me mettin people my age. I used to be depressed about it but who can complain when good money is a factor. I will meet someone someday.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:32 AM
civic2k2grl

I am Jan, im 19 years old (almost 20) im currently finishing up an associates degree in Web Development when in actuality i hate the web. Im italian and i have a fairly large ass for a white girl and proud of it. I love working out and swimming, driving my tiburon, and i have recently discovered an intrest in sport bikes. I am currently single although I have an ex bf of two years that loves to dump me then get back together with me after he realizes that he can't do any better. At this point in my life i'v decided i better not look for another serious relationship so that i can rediscover who and am and what i want out of life. I enjoy candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach.. j/k..Im man's best friend except i like shopping and run like a girl.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:06 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

My name is Jeremy, I'm 21 and reside in the small town of Gonzales, Louisiana. I'm married for 1 year, 20 days to my beautiful wife, Melisa. I work for a local telephone company on the ISP side doing internet technical support. I've been with the company for about 3 years and 2 months. I also, with the help of my wife, run a small computer repair shop. I do repairs on computers, do upgrades and software installations. My wife works for a retail store in an outlet mall called Welcome Home where she sells home decor accessories and accents. Right now we're in the process of paying off debt's then we're going to try to get my uncle to build us a house.

Anything else, just ask. h:
Old 03-05-2004, 06:27 AM
etzok

Didnt we just do this...like a month ago? Anyhow...

Im Nicole. Im 22....Im currently living in my homestate of Montana going to Montana State-Billings. Im getting my business degree (emphasis on mark./sales and a communications minor.) I feel trapped here. After high school I could never stay in one spot long....I did the Italy thing, the Costa Rica thing....then I got in my little car and hot stepped across the country....Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Michigan, Ohio, Utah....I dabbled in school in a few of these places.....a year and a half at Concordia-Ann Arbor, A Year at Univ. of Utah, I got my LMT at UCMT, and a real estate license in Utah. My son was born January 25th, 2003....and his dad was in an accident July 4th, 2003.....its just me and the kiddo now. My family is made of absolute rockstars who help me out with my kiddo tremendously. I have 2.5 years left of shool....after which I would like to move either back to Salt Lake or to Denver. (family ties in both + bigger city = much happiness) I love my rossi strato, my yamaha zuma, my xcountries, music of every sort, being in the sun, flip slops, good hair, anything that smells good, silver jewlery, and people who smile. I dont like smoke of any kind, people who think buttrock is a way of life, yellow cars, hard water, eggs, mushrooms or chocolate.

The end.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:38 AM
reno96teg

hi, my name is reno :rick:.. i am 26 years old and reside in new england. massachusetts specifically. i grew up in connecticut and went to college at the university of connecticut. i graduated may of 2000 with a degree in computer science & engineering, and have been working full-time since, doing mostly development. i still miss school. i feel that i am underpaid, i don't like my bosses, but the market isn't quite up to par yet to start looking. i drive an integra, which i enjoy very much, and don't see myself getting another car anytime soon. my girlfriend and i recently moved in to what i think is a rather nice apartment, and so far it is going quite well.

sometimes i feel like i was meant to do more, and i am always unsure of my future. i'm not sure why i have these thoughts, and if i should look into them, but i am tired of occasionally feeling lost.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:38 AM
slpycd7
H22 fo lyfe!

I'm Tom, single and 21 years old. Currently residing in Wichita, KS with my parents. I drive a 94 accord hybrid with a mission to become as JDM as possible. I'm a american born vietnamese kid who was brought up by old skool parents :happysad: Currently a Computer Technician for CybertronPC. I fix and replace computers and their parts all day. Sometimes I get on the phone and help out stupid customers who shouldn't even be owning a computer at all. I'm on my 2nd semester at Wichita State University majoring in Pharmacy, but really I don't know what the hell I want to do. I live a boring life of surfing the internet, playing Final Fantasy 11 and watching Family Guy. I rarely get out anymore because I am a poor college student, and barely have enough to get by with bills and food. That is all....... bai bai :wavey:
Old 03-05-2004, 06:43 AM
Frankie Dirtbag
The White Man's Burden

hola senores y senoras. metro ny/nj area. im a rutgers univ. college dropout currently pushing paper for a sub-prime lender in the mortgage industry getting a sub-prime salary. i was going to a community college for night classes but decided to take this semester off because of my extreme laziness and lack of motivation to make a better future for myself. i have a gf of going on 3 yrs. now whom i love but....im not sure if shes really is the one for me. i drive an ep3, stock. i generally come in to work 20-25 min. late. i like going to the gym and working out because it seems to be the only thing i enjoy accomplishing. i am 23 and so far have nothing to show for it. im still trying to "find" myself but afraid that when i do find myself it will be in a life i do not want.....and i like pastries. a lot.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:04 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Sup, I'm Derek aka Deek aka Richboy :airon: I'm 23, and I'm a sophomore at a community college by my house. I decided to take some time off after school, then took my time adjusting to college (part-time). I should be in my second year for a masters or working in a career, but I'm not. :happysad: Took me awhile to find my calling, but I found it... I'm 2yrs away from an English degree with emphasis on Writing. I'll have over 80 units this summer, then I'll transfer in Jan 2005 to a CSU, even though I only needed 60. h:
Aside from school, I work a part time job and help my friends with an Independent Film which will be a wide release (all theatres). So I'm learning my way into producing, which has been really cool I'm also currently writing a screenplay, or start one, but have been to busy to finish it. :doh: Another thing, I'm starting a business with my dad, which will hopefully be something I can do as a career while I try to "make" it as a writer. :awais:

And last, but not least.. Team B.O.B. representin'!!! :irock:
Old 03-05-2004, 07:26 AM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Hello all my name is Hugh Robert Fullerton III, that's why I go by Bob. I live in Sioux Falls, SD.Currently I work for Wells Fargo (about 3 years) as a personal banker. Not the most interesting job but it pays well and the benefits rock! My main focus in my life is my 3 year old daughter. I have her on my 3 days off a week (4-10 hour days .) Next I am working on buying a house by myself this summer. Once I do that I am going to buy a new engine for my '95 prelude and build it up piece by piece so that I can get a turbo on it with about 15psi(that's the hope b/c I am just learning as I go.) My current plans are the realization of some dreams :thumbup:. Otherwise I my dreams consist of moving to Phoenix, AZ someday and becoming a pilot. Lastly I am always keeping my eye peeled for my next ex-girlfriend.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:30 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

fairly large ass for a white girl
:lmfao:

Nice :thumbup: