Notices

Accord v6 ex coupe 1999 code p 1753

Old 05-25-2006, 07:48 PM
ctdragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord v6 ex coupe 1999 code p 1753

pulled this code of my car whne the d4 and check engine light came on and started blinking the only thing that i did was change the termostat and seal the housing that was leaking coolant on to that area and now this come up the tranny starts fine until the light starts blinking and then the gears wont work only the low gears work some help would be great
i also have a ratling noise coming from the pulley area when the car is in movent y changed the p s pump and nothing still the same noise
Old 05-26-2006, 11:15 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Periods my friend. Periods make it much easier to understand what you are trying to say.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your tranny is fucked.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Smittyslxcoupe

Again like i said in another thread...your d4 light flashes b.c your TCU has detected a problem in the transmisson...all and all...thoes Gen trannys blow ass its fucked...even though you didnt do a damn thing to it...I bet you cant rev past 3 grand either and it starts back firing when you try to push it past 3K rpm?? i had the same problem...but i fucked with my ECU to to make my Check light come on as well as it flashing...so i replaced it painfully from ECU direct for like 450 Bucks
Old 05-27-2006, 10:08 AM
eggcider

Default encouter same problem

Dont know would this help you, but I have encounter the same problem. The engine light one and when the D4 light blink. When pull into D4 add a little gas to it would move a feet. I drove the car with D1 or D2 to the closest shop. YES got rip off, baster charge me $50.00 to plug the machine to get the code P1753. Tell me it is a transmitting problem. So he look under the hood and saw two wires was bitten out. Charges me $55.00 to connect one of them and said can connect the other one. Once got that wire connected the D4 when back solid and drive normal. What a rip off place $105.00 to connect one wire, because of F*k*ng NYC rat decide to chew my car wire. NEW PARK IN NYC.

That was not the end of it the other wire. I was the radaitor fan. Drove 20min and the thermosat start rising. pull over and wait it cool down. Decide to go back to my own shop. They charges me $20.00 for rewire on wire. LOVE MY OWN GUY (not gay). Everything is fine now.

Hope this will help you. That what happen to me, on a simialr situtation of your.