Notices

integra cruise control not working

Old 02-11-2007, 07:31 AM
kenny7231

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default integra cruise control not working

well i was on the interstate crusing at 70 i pressed the button for the crusie control and it never engaged it was working before... can ne one tell me what might be causing this problem?
Old 02-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Brar
|:]

year of the car? does the light that turns on when you first turn cruise control come on?

I'd say the cruise control module
Old 02-11-2007, 12:24 PM
kenny7231

Originally Posted by Brar
year of the car? does the light that turns on when you first turn cruise control come on?

I'd say the cruise control module
its a 1994 gsr.. the button light turns on but No green light for the cruise control...
Old 02-12-2007, 04:19 AM
bnuk

make sure your brake and clutch are coming back as far as they can, those switches are very sensitive. maybe try pulling on them with your left foot as you try to activate the cruise.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:41 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by bnuk
make sure your brake and clutch are coming back as far as they can, those switches are very sensitive. maybe try pulling on them with your left foot as you try to activate the cruise.
Maybe, but the pressure thresh hold is pretty adequate for engagement. I would say it is most likely a fuse, a relay, both or the unit CC unit itself.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
kenny7231

Originally Posted by centerforce99
Maybe, but the pressure thresh hold is pretty adequate for engagement. I would say it is most likely a fuse, a relay, both or the unit CC unit itself.
where would the fuse and relay be? i looked in the fuse panel and didint see nothin that said cruise control
Old 02-12-2007, 09:21 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by kenny7231
where would the fuse and relay be? i looked in the fuse panel and didint see nothin that said cruise control
Then check your relay panel under the hood.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:55 AM
bnuk

There isn't a specific fuse for your cruise control, and I can tell you right now that isn't the problem; if a fuse was blown you would be having a number of other problems. Also there aren't any external relays for the cruise control.

Cruise control is dependant on so many things it can be difficult to diagnose. Some of the things it could be are the brake switch, clutch/neutral switch, cable reel, or the unit itself (underdash unit, not the one in the engine bay). If you are serious about figuing this out I can send you the relevent pages from the FSM.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:56 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

There isn't a specific fuse for your cruise control, and I can tell you right now that isn't the problem; if a fuse was blown you would be having a number of other problems. Also there aren't any external relays for the cruise control.

Cruise control is dependant on so many things it can be difficult to diagnose. Some of the things it could be are the brake switch, clutch/neutral switch, cable reel, or the unit itself (underdash unit, not the one in the engine bay). If you are serious about figuing this out I can send you the relevent pages from the FSM.
I've never had a problem w/the cc. So this is where I would start if I had a problem, but then most likely gain your knowledge after I realize those things are not available.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:02 PM
kenny7231

yeh that would help thanks