Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

<<1992 hatchback,b18b1 ls swap.gsr blades, gsr black leather southern california >>>>

Old 09-24-2008, 09:40 PM
scrip2nite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default <<1992 hatchback,b18b1 ls swap.gsr blades, gsr black leather southern california >>>>

$5000 "obo" car is located in van nuys,ca 91405

Hey there , you are looking at my clean 1992 Honda civic hatchback cx, which is the lightest body style to have .The car has a clean title,and has been repainted with a cream color with a black painted hood.The engine bay has been re-painted as well to match along with door and jams.The car is a 5 speed,and comes with a B18B1, 1.8 DOHC Acura integra ls complete changeover motor swap.The motor has a new water pump, timming belt,tensioner,seals.The front brakes are also new, and also has front slotted rotters.The motor also has new rebuilt axles.The motor is bone stock,and its a 4 cylinder,and has no check engine lights or problems at all.The car has a cold air intake.The car is running on a stock p75 ecu.Theres no grinds or pop outs on transmission at all,and the car is ready in case you want to get it bar'd.Theres nothing mechanically wrong with the car.The car makes a great commuter car,that will take you back and forth fast,without any problems,and best of all is that you can get it bar'd.The body on the car is pretty clean with no major dents.It has some scratches on the front bumper,but nothing big.The car also comes with some 15" GSR Blade rims with 85% thread life on the rims.The car also has a complete GSR Black leather seats front and back, with black dash,and interior as well.The car also has acura integra steering wheel with airbag.The car has been upgraded to a 2 1/4" piping all the way back,with high flow catalytic converter with the oem acura integra muffler,for a good flow.The car is lowered on springs, and the car also has front Vision corner lights etc.. hate to see her go ,but i must sell her..Im looking to sell to serious buyers with cash on hand only.. you can call me at 1818 826 0947, and leave me a message in case i dont answer.thanks for looking.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:54 AM
scrip2nite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Delete. Sold

Last edited by scrip2nite; 05-14-2009 at 10:15 PM.