Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1990 Acura Integra GS Hatchback, Baltimore, Maryland

Year: 1990
Make: Acura
Model: Integra GS Hatchback
Mileage: 162,269 Original Miles
VIN (Available upon request)
Location of Vehicle: Baltimore, Maryland

1.8 Liter 4 Cylinder DOHC (double overhead camshaft)

130 Horsepower Engine @ 6000 rpms / 121 Torque (lbs/ft) @ 5000 rpms

Electronic Fuel Injection

Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes With ABS

Automatic Seatbelts

Front Wheel Drive

Power Steering

Factory Cruise Control / Speed Control

Factory Auxiliary Foglights

Power Windows

Wishbone / Coil Spring Suspension

Acura Factory AM/FM Stereo Cassette

Acura Factory Moon Roof - Works Great

Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed Automatic With Overdrive - Works Great!

14 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Acura Wheels

GoodYear Eagle GT Tires in Great Condition - 195/60R14

Rear Acura OEM Factory Spoiler

Rear Window Defroster And Rear Hatchback Window Wiper

Factory Air Conditioning

Factory Estimated Fuel Mileage - 24mpg (city) 28mpg (highway)

Maryland Emissions Test Passed! - Good Through May 30, 2007

All comprehensive maintenance records available!

This great car was originally owned by a customer of my Honda / Acura Auto Repair shop. The owners loved the car, but were moving to England, and could not justify shipping the car overseas, so my office manager and father bought the car with 47,282 miles in October of 1998 for $6,200.00, knowing it was in great condition. My father drove the car until November 2002, when he passed it on to my little brother, Anthony, and at his time, my father also purchased a used 1996 Honda Accord for himself. In September of 2003, my brother was driving the Integra on the highway when he ran directly over a small object, in his travel lane, that put a whole in the oil pan, which shortly led to the engine going bad. My brother decided to have a 90,000 mile used engine installed in the Integra, now with 116,291 miles. When the engine was installed, the repair shop never recharged the air conditioning system with new freon, so the air conditioning will need recharging before it's operational. Throughout everything, this Acura Integra has been well maintained. My brother was so happy with his experience with the Integra, when he decided to upgrade to a SUV, he absolutely had to purchase another Honda or Acura product, and he now drives a 2006 Honda Pilot. My father has now asked me to advertise this reliable and loyal car of his, to passed onto another owner. This wonderful Acura Integra GS is clean "in and out" with only minor wear and tear and very few dings and dents. The Acura is still on the road with good tags and insurance, so please contact us to come and look at this great ride, and even go for a nice test drive. It's our goal to sell by the end of the month, since the current tags expire October 31, 2006.

Good Pictures to Come Soon!

Asking $1,200.00

Contact Information

Joe & Lauren
We live in Reisterstown, Maryland, in Baltimore County, just northwest of Baltimore City

For more info and photos, please check out our webpage at http://www.takingcareofbusiness.com/...maticWhite.htm .
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1990 Acura Integra GS Hatchback, Baltimore, Maryland-integraanthonyphoto.jpg  
Old 10-13-2006, 05:35 PM
joeffemt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, This vehicle has been sold the very same day. Thanks for your interest.