Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

4th gen 95 prelude jdm euro-r H22A FS

Old 03-27-2006, 04:46 PM
rentien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th gen 95 prelude jdm euro-r H22A FS

i need a car that is more reliable (this car all these little things keep going out like hte clutch master cylinder, and one of the axles tore themselves... yea i just don't have time to be playing with cars while i'm in college anymore...

SO, here is what my car has.

It is a 95 prelude vtec stock-wise.
It now has a JDM euro-r h22a built in 2000, and had 12k miles when i got it, i've driven just about 20,000 miles now so the motor has 32k miles.
o yea the motor also came with a LSD t2w4 whatever it was, euro-r tranny with the shorter 2nd and 3rd gear and longer (i think) 5th gear.

the car has... 212k miles on it.

i've put an aem v2, greddy header, and rs*r exhaust on it. the cat is new, but an oem replacement, so its not a test pipe or anything.

Also i have a p28 chipped with hondata s100 in there... i think i've accumulated... 6 hours of dyno time with that. uhm... first time i got 178.3whp, then i got it tuned even better and i got 173 whp, but that dyno reads on average 12whp low according to dvsracergirl (she works at that shop) so i guess i have 185whp? i'll juts say 180whp, all dynoes vary.

JDM headlights.

New paintjob for just stock black over all of the car except the... right door? someone hit the back, so the bumper is new, no structural damage, my aunt ran over a can of paint in her truck, and it exploded onto the back of my car, so the entire back was repainted.

the front of the car was painted when i got into a fender bender.

new sound system, every speaker in the car has been replaced. mbquart 6.5 premiums with tweeters (i think its called components) in the front, with cross overs, 6.5 discuss or reference (the crappy ones) mbquarts in the back, no subwoofer speaker i unplugged that, and a JL 10in sub in the back, all hooked to a... 800.5 PPI amp. o yea and a... pioneer 860mp headunit.

the rims are not stock, but came with the car when i bought it.

and there is a tear in the drivers side front seat... in the leather.

i think thats all of it.

i'm putting this car up for 8000$ please pm and email offers to rentien@ucla.edu if you are serious, i will be checking back often, but if you definitely want to reach me, email me, i check that more often.

aim: rentien
phone:925.285.7284