Notices

TSX weight

Old 01-29-2003, 09:25 PM
uoiea
Member means penis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSX weight

TSX weighs in at 3020lbs. according to AutoReport, which is lighter than Accord EX-L.

http://www.auto-report.net/index.htm...iumdtable.html
Old 01-30-2003, 05:29 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds about right. I wish it was a little lighter, but with all that luxury equipment it is impossible. At least it's a couple hundred lighter than the Accord V6.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:14 AM
j-bloc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 98CoupeV6
Sounds about right. I wish it was a little lighter, but with all that luxury equipment it is impossible. At least it's a couple hundred lighter than the Accord V6.

Tru

But look at the cars that its stacked against in the autoreport, the a4, passat, 9-3 and volvo s60. When compared to those cars, its the lightest car of the bunch by at least 122 lbs even w/all the luxury trimmings (except navi probably). Also its c/d is only .26, which means the car will be quiet, stable at high speedsm get decent gas mileage, and can acheive very high top speed w/a nice turbo :naughty:

btw, nice sig man :thumbup:
Old 01-30-2003, 06:07 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by j-bloc
Tru

But look at the cars that its stacked against in the autoreport, the a4, passat, 9-3 and volvo s60. When compared to those cars, its the lightest car of the bunch by at least 122 lbs even w/all the luxury trimmings (except navi probably). Also its c/d is only .26, which means the car will be quiet, stable at high speedsm get decent gas mileage, and can acheive very high top speed w/a nice turbo :naughty:

btw, nice sig man :thumbup:
Thanks bro. Honda's JDM website ownz...I saw that pic and fell in love with it

A cD of .26 is amazing...especially in a car that doesn't appear to be very svelte, unlike the G35 Coupe which has a .26 or .27 cD with an aero kit. I would say the TSX stacks up VERY well against its competitors.