Notices

body kit for a TSX

Old 04-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Project_ITR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body kit for a TSX

does anybody know where i can find the accord EURO R lip kit for a TSX? i'm buying a TSX soon and i want to have the kit, suspension, and rims ready to put on before i take it home but i cant find that kit anywhere...help ya boy out, peacE
Old 04-10-2005, 01:15 PM
MrChad
THE RED 6th GEN Coupe

Have you thought about just doing the full A-spec kit instead from Acura?
It could be financed in and will give you coverage under your warranty as well.
And should give you everything you just mentioned, even some new wheels that I really like.

If you do a google search I think some JDM houses carry what you are looking for but it won't be a dirrect fit since the Acura has a unique nose for NA. I'm not sure if the USDM fogs fit perfectly either. Odds are your Acura dealer won't install or paint the JDM nose for you.

The Mugen full kit may be a better choice for you. www.kingmotorsports.com
Old 04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

my wife's tsx has the oem kit on it and it looks good...not too aggressive and not too wild (i'm more of one who likes the sleeper look - like my stock looking protege5 turbo)...we also have the optional silver star wheels and spoiler

please note i did not add the butterflies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
P1010002.JPG (205.8 KB, 172 views)
P1010004.JPG (207.6 KB, 104 views)
P1010003.JPG (187.4 KB, 69 views)
P1010001.JPG (201.2 KB, 111 views)
P1010005.JPG (189.0 KB, 83 views)
Old 04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Project_ITR

i like the stock kit, but i LOVE the euro R kit. thanks for the concern Mr. Chad, but im not letting the acura dealership do anything to the car but sell it to me. I've got friends at the honda dealership i used to work at that are gonna do all my work for me. they do everything on my accord, my Si, and my integra now. and the aspec package is a rip off. i wanna finance as little as possible. i wanna finance as little as possible. im gonna put down 10-15k on the car, and buy the parts seperately. if i get the kit i'll get it by itself, but i dont want aspec wing, the wheels, or the suspension. im goin with tein's or ground controls w/illuminas or koni yellows on the TSX like i have on the accord, and bronze work emotion CR kai wheels. and a supercharger to take care of the power issues as soon as someone releases one for it. im gonna get the kit painted and have my honda boys install it for prolly 20 bucks. if i do get the factory kit from acura im just gonna buy the kit and have it installed when i get back home. i also want the JDM euro R grill and JDM honda badges. im plannin to put it on the track alongside my accord. 6th gen and 7th gen accords doin people dirty
Old 04-11-2005, 04:31 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Originally Posted by jaje
my wife's tsx has the oem kit on it and it looks good...not too aggressive and not too wild (i'm more of one who likes the sleeper look - like my stock looking protege5 turbo)...we also have the optional silver star wheels and spoiler

please note i did not add the butterflies
:bowdown:

that is just one smoooooooth car.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:33 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Originally Posted by MrChad
The Mugen full kit may be a better choice for you. www.kingmotorsports.com
i didn't look, but i'm guessing that kit is worth 1/10 of the car.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
MrChad
THE RED 6th GEN Coupe

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
i didn't look, but i'm guessing that kit is worth 1/10 of the car.
It depends front and rear under spoilers and side sills runs $1760 no paint.

The full replacement nose and rear wing with full under tray runsl $3600 no paint.

So you could go full mugen for under $2000 which isn't too bad IMO. I have about $1200 in my Accords body kit with paint.

I'd install the body kit on the wife's TSX but our 2nd gen Eclipse Spyder had it's nose killed during our ownership as such I think our TSX will live without the body kit. It's nice owning a Honda that doesn't catch it's nose every 15min like my Accord does
Old 04-12-2005, 07:39 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

i went online and wrote down the lowest pricing i could get for the accessories...i then took those prices into the dealer when we bought the car and would only pay for that (this saves me shipping)....then for labor to install i only offered 10% of the price for the accessories

for instance if the fog light kit was $450 dealer price but i found it cost $300 online...i got the fog lights for $300 and only paid $30 labor to install (10% of the $300)...i could do this b/c the sales person was a good guy and got a fair deal out of it and we got a good deal in return...also they earned our repeat business
Old 04-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Project_ITR

so no luck on the Accord EURO R kit huh?
Old 04-18-2005, 03:22 AM
RK27

hay check out this website http://www.polepositionproducts.com/jdmhonda/cl7.htm what color TSX are u looking at getting?