Notices

TSX seat wiring pinout

Old 10-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Toups

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSX seat wiring pinout

I am installing sone TSX seats in my 98 Accord and I am looking for someone who has the pinout for the seat. I mainly just need to know the wire/pin for +12 v for the seat motors and the - ground as I will not be hooking up the seat heaters. (at least not for now)

Thanks in advance
Old 10-08-2004, 03:38 PM
00accord

That would be sweet let us now how it goes and post lots of pixs !!
Old 10-09-2004, 06:22 AM
RKV

yea, great mod if it goes in without too many difficult fabrications
Old 10-09-2004, 01:46 PM
2kAccord

Is the accord an EX? Because if it isnt I dont think there will be a power wire for the seat.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:33 AM
Toups

Yes it is, and I am going to run a new power wire from the battery so it will have constant +12v as it does in the Acura.

Also, for those interested, the front seat mount are off by about 2 inches, so I am going to have a shop fabtricate new mounts and weld them to the tracks of the TSX seats. One last thing, I am going to have to replace the seat belt latch with those from the accord, as they are different in size and the accord seat belts will not fit into the TSX latches.

I plan to have everything completed this week, and will post pics on it is done. BTW, the TSX seats are AWESOME in comparison to the stock Accord seats, and I especially like the way you do not have to lean back 4 inchest to use the hearest. It is one of the few I have ever been able to use without haveing to adjust the mirrors.
Old 10-10-2004, 09:16 AM
RKV

please update! very curious on your turnout
Old 10-10-2004, 05:59 PM
jschmid

Originally Posted by Toups
Yes it is, and I am going to run a new power wire from the battery so it will have constant +12v as it does in the Acura.

Also, for those interested, the front seat mount are off by about 2 inches, so I am going to have a shop fabtricate new mounts and weld them to the tracks of the TSX seats. One last thing, I am going to have to replace the seat belt latch with those from the accord, as they are different in size and the accord seat belts will not fit into the TSX latches.

I plan to have everything completed this week, and will post pics on it is done. BTW, the TSX seats are AWESOME in comparison to the stock Accord seats, and I especially like the way you do not have to lean back 4 inchest to use the hearest. It is one of the few I have ever been able to use without haveing to adjust the mirrors.
Sweet! I put some powered leather Accord seats in my non-power LX and they are sweet. That was a bit easier than yours, it'll be cool to see how yours turned out. Here's mine: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...hlight=leather
Old 10-12-2004, 06:41 AM
Toups

FYI..

I am having the seat mounts refabricated on Wednesday or Thursday so I should have pics up by the end of the week.

P.S. As far as power for the drivers seat, I will be using the existing electric height adjustment power feed.
Old 10-24-2004, 10:59 AM
00accord

So is there a update yet ???
Old 11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
kaliraver69

Bump for update