Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/88317-arnold-as-govenor-for-california-were-screwed.html)

KingPin 08-10-2003 10:03 PM

Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

What do you think? He's made some ok movies and some pretty shitty ones. Anyways what's the world coming to when mediocre (sp) actors are ruling our states? What's your thought?

DVPGSR 08-10-2003 10:08 PM

Anything is better than Gray Davis. Whoever gets the honor though is going to have to raise taxes to get you Californians out of Gray's mess. I feel bad for you guys:(

Oh and the Democratic party is going to get hit hard by this...the $$ spent on the recall election campaigns is $$ drained from the Presidential election next year...and Bush already has a large treasure chest!

KingPin 08-10-2003 10:09 PM

Originally posted by DVPGSR
Anything is better than Gray Davis. Whoever gets the honor though is going to have to raise taxes to get you Californians out of Gray's mess. I feel bad for you guys:(
yeah that's why I plan on moving to Arizona or Nevada.

joebenz 08-10-2003 10:16 PM

Re: Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

Originally posted by KingPin
What do you think? He's made some ok movies and some pretty shitty ones. Anyways what's the world coming to when mediocre (sp) actors are ruling our states? What's your thought?
:wtf: him being governor doesnt have anything to do with how good or bad his movies were: rolleyes:

KingPin 08-10-2003 10:20 PM

Re: Re: Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

Originally posted by joebenz
:wtf: him being governor doesnt have anything to do with how good or bad his movies were: rolleyes:
I know that but what' do you think? We've seen him act in all of his movies and see how he plays a rough barbarian. How do you think he's going to potray California?

mr2guy 08-10-2003 10:23 PM

Ron Jermey for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FourthGenHatch 08-10-2003 10:29 PM

ADAM CAROLLA for California Govenor! Or President!

dom93hatch 08-10-2003 10:30 PM

Re: Re: Re: Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

I know that but what' do you think? We've seen him act in all of his movies and see how he plays a rough barbarian. How do you think he's going to potray California?
I don't think it matters. His persona on-screen is dictated by scripts.

FourthGenHatch 08-10-2003 10:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

The other 49 States laugh at California as a crazy place filled with weirdos. I don't think Arnold is going to upset that trend.

Black2KGSR 08-10-2003 10:33 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Arnold as Govenor for California were screwed

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
The other 49 States laugh at California as a crazy place filled with weirdos. I don't think Arnold is going to upset that trend.
:chuckles:
:werd: