Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Walked in on a co-worker... (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/525692-walked-in-on-a-co-worker.html)

white_n_slow 11-02-2009 03:00 PM

Walked in on a co-worker...

...looking at wtgay personals on craigslist. :rofl: The door was open and I walked right in and there was a craigslist ad up with the headline "Small Cocks" something or other, I looked away before I could read it all. Anyway, I pretended I didn't see anything... not like I care. I just thought it was pretty funny to be checking that out in plain sight at work.

Also some time ago I was in his office, he had a page of thumbnail photos up and one of them appeared to be a half-naked skinny dude, but it was so small I couldn't really tell. I guess this is just confirmation. :o

My co-worker is a 50-60something married guy btw. :hsugh:

LT 11-02-2009 03:23 PM

:barf:

Fired.

JGordon 11-02-2009 06:01 PM

Wow. Can't wait until he gets home? Seems like a sure-fire way to get fired. :dunno:

M@rshy 11-02-2009 06:05 PM

I once saw my coworker responding to a CL ad for a 60 year old lesbian 420 friendly woman. I found the ad later that night. She had posted it and she was looking for a dom. :rofl:

LT 11-02-2009 06:09 PM

If CL wasn't blocked at work, I know of one person who would be cruising some skeptic ads while there.

Spec R 11-02-2009 08:56 PM

haha that is kind of awkward.

i remember seeing funny search histories at my old job where the logins were community shared.

"does masturbation cause poor sperm count?"

we all knew who it was because one of the coworkers was trying to have a baby with his wife - they were both in their low 40s with no kids

white_n_slow 11-03-2009 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by JGordon (Post 4445192)
Wow. Can't wait until he gets home? Seems like a sure-fire way to get fired. :dunno:

I figure he does it at work because his wife is at home :oh: Not sure his wife is down with the small cock fetish :o

I honestly don't think he would get fired even if our managing broker walked in on him. We're technically independent contractors and they make good money off of us. We're pretty much free to do whatever we want with our time as long as we pay our company dollar :o

lowbrow 11-03-2009 12:05 PM

Yeah, being IT Security I get to monitor the net usage of an entire government department... I mean we have the firewall set to block the good stuff, but the shit ppl manage to find, in the past week I've had to manually block crossdressers.com gayworldusa.com and some weird oaktreeleather website... on the plus side, I get to see which chicks are browsing for new lingerie and victoria secret and la senza. Just trace their IP's to their log-in name :cool:

thomas 11-03-2009 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by lowbrow (Post 4445678)
Yeah, being IT Security I get to monitor the net usage of an entire government department... I mean we have the firewall set to block the good stuff, but the shit ppl manage to find, in the past week I've had to manually block crossdressers.com gayworldusa.com and some weird oaktreeleather website... on the plus side, I get to see which chicks are browsing for new lingerie and victoria secret and la senza. Just trace their IP's to their log-in name :cool:

oh the shit you find out about people. being in IT

lowbrow 11-03-2009 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by thomas (Post 4445683)
oh the shit you find out about people. being in IT

lol - for sure. IT people are not to be trusted...