Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   AP2 Crew Holllllaaaaaaaaaa! (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/330543-ap2-crew-holllllaaaaaaaaaa.html)

DakarM 05-29-2008 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by rebeld (Post 3920529)
multi engine = in my dreams

that shit be hard:(

yeah same here. I just want a commuter one so i don't waste 5hrs or 8hrs when there is a big accident.

the cost of the plane and maintenance, fuel, etc are all less than say a Porsche 911 TT and they can't ticket you for going 110knots :chuckles:

DakarM 05-29-2008 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by jaymar88 (Post 3920531)
I would be leary about buying a secon hand plane.. it's not like a car which will leave you stranded on the side of the road if it breaks.

:scared:

well it goes both ways. i figure if the previous owner didn't take care of it... it's be in the junk yard by now and the owner in the graveyard...

shirley 05-29-2008 12:27 PM

the used plane market is huge compared to new market

most small two seaters you see guys hopping around in are from the 70's and 80's

first plane i flew was from 78 :oh:

RicoD 05-29-2008 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by jaymar88 (Post 3920531)
I would be leary about buying a secon hand plane.. it's not like a car which will leave you stranded on the side of the road if it breaks.

:scared:

A friend of mine, well he's on his 2nd plane (first one went to his brother) from what I can tell, as long as you know what to look for when it comes to buying it used you'll be fine :o Basically much like a car :o

Also this same friend can't drive a car :o License is suspended till his 21st brithday for DUI :chuckles: But he can still fly :rofl:

shirley 05-29-2008 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by RicoD (Post 3920538)
A friend of mine, well he's on his 2nd plane (first one went to his brother) from what I can tell, as long as you know what to look for when it comes to buying it used you'll be fine :o Basically much like a car :o

Also this same friend can't drive a car :o License is suspended till his 21st brithday for DUI :chuckles: But he can still fly :rofl:

theres a guy back home ... lost his license for good from too many DUI's

so instead he drives a tractor everywhere ... mind you not like a small one, this is a ford tractor 4wd and HUGE ... with a tiny lil trailer behind it for his pickup bed

dont need a license to drive a tractor :chuckles:

KirkLS 05-29-2008 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by dubcac (Post 3920252)
I would send you stuff but I'm a lefty :oh:

I'm still waiting for my Pro V1's :o

Originally Posted by jaymar88 (Post 3920261)
find me a nice cheap 3 wood or really strong 5 wood. I gotta fill that gap between my driver and the 3 hybrid.

I've got a Taylormade V steel 3 wood 15 degree that I'll sell you. I bought it on Ebay and hit maybe 15 balls with it. It just doesnt fit my eye and I dont hit it well. Got a hybrid that I use instead. Lemme know.

Originally Posted by dubcac (Post 3920389)
This just in, Jesse tries to know everything about another subject.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that

dubcac 05-29-2008 09:36 PM

So not only is Jesse an expert in strippers, women in general, guns, world politics, sports, skydiving, 19th century literature...he's also an expert pilot.

He knows everything about everything like MFB :cool:

Played my 2nd round with them today....very solid. :cool: Now if my putter would just come in.

o:

dom93hatch 05-29-2008 10:59 PM

I'm a strictly driving range type person. :D

Whacking balls is awesome!

k3ifers 05-30-2008 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by dubcac (Post 3920264)
AP1 have some red, yes. These aren't a traditional cavity back club...new technology is crazy :oh:. They feel like hitting a blade, but when you miss the sweet spot they go farther.

damn, i need those :o