Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   pistons (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/248725-pistons.html)

Omie 09-08-2006 10:15 AM

pistons

My boy got a set of high compression pistons that are 10.5:1 ratio straight from honda in japan that hes got in his zc motor. He wants to throw in my d16y8 that i'm throwin in my car. Does anyone know if this is bad for the motor. Or can I be running that high of a compression all day long and not have to worry about anything.

P.S. does anyone know what type of headlight go into a 00 civic hb out of curiousty. I gotta order my hid kit and my car is in the shop for another 3 weeks.

P.S.S. i posted this in the civic forum but no response, i figured i post it in the basement, only because alot of people are coming to the basement.

reno96teg 09-08-2006 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Team Tyco Hatch (Post 3131708)
My boy got a set of high compression pistons that are 10.5:1 ratio straight from [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]honda[/FONT][/FONT] in japan that hes got in his zc motor. He wants to throw in my d16y8 that i'm throwin in my car. Does anyone know if this is bad for the motor. Or can I be running that high of a compression all day long and not have to worry about anything.

P.S. does anyone know what type of [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]headlight [/FONT][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]bulbs[/FONT][/FONT] go into a 00 [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]civic[/FONT][/FONT] hb out of curiousty. I gotta order my hid kit and my car is in the shop for another 3 weeks.

P.S.S. i posted this in the civic forum but no response, i figured i post it in the basement, only because alot of people are coming to the basement.

what in hades is going on? :eek4:

joebenz 09-08-2006 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Team Tyco Hatch (Post 3131708)
My boy got a set of high compression pistons that are 10.5:1 ratio straight from honda in japan that hes got in his zc motor. He wants to throw in my d16y8 that i'm throwin in my car. Does anyone know if this is bad for the motor. Or can I be running that high of a compression all day long and not have to worry about anything.

P.S. does anyone know what type of headlight go into a 00 civic hb out of curiousty. I gotta order my hid kit and my car is in the shop for another 3 weeks.

this was impossible to read :oh:

and bulls > pistons

joebenz 09-08-2006 10:17 AM

wait..what happened, haha

when i saw it it looked like what reno posted

Hambone 09-08-2006 10:18 AM

All I can see is "honda", "civic", and "post it." I have never seen Honda Civic Post-Its before. Where does one get these? :thinking:

95SiR 09-08-2006 10:18 AM

misa > *

95SiR 09-08-2006 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Hambone (Post 3131719)
All I can see is "honda", "civic", and "post it." I have never seen Honda Civic Post-Its before. Where does one get these? :thinking:

:rofl: thats all i saw too

Hambone 09-08-2006 10:18 AM

Gas is $2.31 today. :cool:

95SiR 09-08-2006 10:19 AM

91 dropped to $3.17 :cool:

joebenz 09-08-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 95SiR (Post 3131727)
91 dropped to $3.17 :cool:

$3.07 by my place :cool: