Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Buy one Quizno's, get another *almost* free! (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/238231-buy-one-quiznos-get-another-almost-free.html)

pnthr30 06-06-2006 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tark
wow only 25K that not bad...

You do realize that the $25K is only the franchise fee, don't you? You still need to either a). buy an existing store that is for sale, or b). open up your own store (build-out costs, equipment costs, marketing costs, etc.)..........not to mention the on-going costs of operation like lease fees (rent), product, marketing/co-op fees, etc.

At the end of the day, it will cost A LOT more than $25K to get your name on a Quizno's store.........the $25K simply lets you piggy-back off the Quizno's name and lets you be a part of the Quizno's system.

Tark 06-06-2006 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by pnthr30
You do realize that the $25K is only the franchise fee, don't you? You still need to either a). buy an existing store that is for sale, or b). open up your own store (build-out costs, equipment costs, marketing costs, etc.)..........not to mention the on-going costs of operation like lease fees (rent), product, marketing/co-op fees, etc.

At the end of the day, it will cost A LOT more than $25K to get your name on a Quizno's store.........the $25K simply lets you piggy-back off the Quizno's name and lets you be a part of the Quizno's system.

yes i know... we have franchises i know how it works. Still fairly cheap 26K for 2 franchises , you open both. Quiznos is getting more and more popular here, making a lot of advertising. You open and sell them 1 year later.

pnthr30 06-06-2006 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tark
yes i know... we have franchises i know how it works. Still fairly cheap 26K for 2 franchises , you open both. Quiznos is getting more and more popular here, making a lot of advertising. You open and sell them 1 year later.

OK cool, I didn't mean to insult you, or make it seem like I was speaking down to you, or anything like that. I just didn't want people to think that all you needed to come up with was $26K and you would be the owner of two Quiznos. ;)

As you know, there is a lot to being a Franchisee/part of a franchisee system, and most people don't really understand how it all works.

Tark 06-06-2006 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by pnthr30
OK cool, I didn't mean to insult you, or make it seem like I was speaking down to you, or anything like that. I just didn't want people to think that all you needed to come up with was $26K and you would be the owner of two Quiznos. ;)

As you know, there is a lot to being a Franchisee/part of a franchisee system, and most people don't really understand how it all works.

werd i agree, lot of peeps think it's cheap they get all the hopes up and shit then realize that in order to open the restaurant they will ask you to have 100K capital...

Nelson 06-13-2006 04:52 PM

Quizno's is the shit.

They just can't exist in NYC. Everyone that attempted the franchise, failed. To exist in NYC, you need the right staff.

redgoober4life 06-13-2006 04:59 PM

They haven't been doing too well in Buffalo. Chains don't do really well in Buffalo. We have too good of uncrappy unchainy places to eat that are nummies in my tummies.

Omniscient 06-13-2006 05:04 PM

We just got Quiznos around here. There doing really well.

redgoober4life 06-13-2006 05:06 PM

yeah like you would know what a good sangwich is.

canada 06-13-2006 05:08 PM

Damnit... I wanted a free sub

Epoch 06-13-2006 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nelson
Quizno's is the shit.

They just can't exist in NYC. Everyone that attempted the franchise, failed. To exist in NYC, you need the right staff.

It's cause you guys have REAL italian delis there that have 10X the sandwich a Quizno's will ever be. Quizno's is just the premiere fast food sub.

Originally Posted by redgoober4life
yeah like you would know what a good sangwich is.

:chuckles: You will never forgive for that thread, huh? :oh: