Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Attn: High school or college grads that got professional pictures taken...holla (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/234925-attn-high-school-or-college-grads-that-got-professional-pictures-taken-holla.html)

b00gers 05-06-2006 09:53 PM

Attn: High school or college grads that got professional pictures taken...holla

Hi.

So I am getting ready to graduate and my mom want pictures of the first person on her side of the family to graduate college :run: Anyway, I took some pictures with a photographer that came by the campus. I saw the proofs and didnt like them for whatever reasons. The prints from them cost an assload also.

So I have kinda decided not to buy from them. I am guessing that I can just go to any studio with my cap and gown on and they can take pics for me, correct? The only downside is that I wont have the school's seal on the background. :dunno:

Has anyone done this?

Derek 05-06-2006 09:55 PM

Glamour Shots FTMFW!!!! :run:

Chefboiali 05-06-2006 10:26 PM

Dude... Next month, the weekend of the 17th I'll be in Palo Alto and the weekend of the 23rd in San Francisco, taking pictures at a Debutante Balls. If you want, bring your cap and gown, and I'll take pics with the umbrella setup and all. I can later change the background to whatever you want in photoshop. Free pics, and you can hang out and help me take pictures of 18 year-old rich girls. :D

b00gers 05-06-2006 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Chefboiali
Dude... Next month, the weekend of the 17th I'll be in Palo Alto and the weekend of the 23rd in San Francisco, taking pictures at a Debutante Balls. If you want, bring your cap and gown, and I'll take pics with the umbrella setup and all. I can later change the background to whatever you want in photoshop. Free pics, and you can hang out and help me take pictures of 18 year-old rich girls. :D

Hmmm. Let me keep that in mind :D

Chefboiali 05-06-2006 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by b00gers
Hmmm. Let me keep that in mind :D

I'll remind you closer to the date. I'm kidding about you having to help. I could just use you as the test shot person and you'd have some really good shots. You could even bring your family. You got it like that. :oh:
If you want, pm me your email address, and I'll send you some samples.

b00gers 05-06-2006 10:49 PM

I'll remind you closer to the date. I'm kidding about you having to help. I could just use you as the test shot person and you'd have some really good shots. You could even bring your family. You got it like that. :oh:
If you want, pm me your email address, and I'll send you some samples.

williamkwong@sbcglobal.net

What kinda stuff do you usually shoot?

Chefboiali 05-06-2006 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by b00gers
williamkwong@sbcglobal.net

What kinda stuff do you usually shoot?

Head shots, and event stuff like Charity events and Debutante Balls. Basically black tie stuff. Tux's and gowns.

Derek 05-06-2006 11:05 PM

Head shots, and event stuff like Charity events and Debutante Balls. Basically black tie stuff. Tux's and gowns.

$10 says will shows up in his cap n daisy dukes :noes:

b00gers 05-06-2006 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Derek
$10 says will shows up in his cap n daisy dukes :noes:

How many wallets can I put you down for? Glossy or matte.:eek:

Kestrel 05-06-2006 11:55 PM

For my master's photos, my mom took me down to JC Penny's or someplace like that to get photographed.