Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   ACC100 is kicking my ass. (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/208671-acc100-is-kicking-my-ass.html)

yellowbastard 10-09-2005 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
No, general view mathematics or something like that. They wouldn't let me use a calculator :mad: I'm gonna take stat 100.

Okay. I do feel a little better now. I think it's just the professor I have this semester. He's a little more demanding, and heavy on the assignments.

Singhg83 10-09-2005 02:12 PM

if it makes you feel any better man, im retaking all classes this semester from previous semesters. ie - sociology, psychology 2, marco econ, and my last english/lit class.

sucks because i should be graduating like next year, but now im pushing it back a whole year and a half.

:happysad:

Grifter 10-09-2005 02:17 PM

i thought you were done with school

yellowbastard 10-09-2005 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Singhg83
if it makes you feel any better man, im retaking all classes this semester from previous semesters. ie - sociology, psychology 2, marco econ, and my last english/lit class.

sucks because i should be graduating like next year, but now im pushing it back a whole year and a half.

:happysad:

Damn Sunny. Well, at least you're not 26 with no degree. I'm questioning if I should continue on and give it another shot. Last week to withdraw was last Monday so I guess I don't have a choice.

yellowbastard 10-09-2005 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Grifter
i thought you were done with school

Me? No way. I went for a semester or two after high school but dropped out to work full time. I did however make it further than most people I know with degrees. I'm only going now since my work pays for it. Well, as long as I maintain a C or higher..I hope that happens with Accounting.

THEOLDMAN 10-09-2005 03:13 PM

My motto in Statistics was: If all else fails, manipulate the data.

Singhg83 10-09-2005 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
Damn Sunny. Well, at least you're not 26 with no degree. I'm questioning if I should continue on and give it another shot. Last week to withdraw was last Monday so I guess I don't have a choice.

its ok, it may take some people time before they can actually focus and get it done.

what i learned though man, seriously, speaking from another family memeber in my family, a degree def. helps. maybe right now the money is good, but in 20 years, it can mean a whole lot when it just comes to what a person has completed. ah, you dont need to hear it from a guy like me, you know it man.

just think of it like this, you did it, you completed it, it shows how strong and successful you are and can be

BonzoAPD 10-10-2005 05:53 AM

ACC wasn't too bad but the upper level ones sucked ass. Keep your head up Randy, it will get better.

BTW I didn't know you were going back to school. Good luck with it bro. Are you taking any other classes?

e3NiNe 10-10-2005 05:55 AM

stick it out trooper.

College isn't about the book education, it test your ability to learn retarded shit. I went though 3 Accounting classes, and I'm not using any of that information right now.

yellowbastard 10-10-2005 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by BonzoAPD
ACC wasn't too bad but the upper level ones sucked ass. Keep your head up Randy, it will get better.

BTW I didn't know you were going back to school. Good luck with it bro. Are you taking any other classes?

Yea I'm attending Strayer University, asynchrounous course so it's all online. With my work paying up to $5000 a year, I can only afford to take 1 class per semester since they run about $1200 a course. :(