Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Should I stay or should I go (out)?

Old 06-18-2005, 02:50 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I stay or should I go (out)?

Last night I had kind of a wild night even though I was running on not a lot of sleep. Went out to this bar to meet some of my friends. They brought some other peeps, one of them being this girl who I thoroughly pissed off because she wanted me to explain how getting a girl is just like selling a car or anything else, so I went ahead and explained it to her.

While I was there I ran into this other girl who had been roommates with this other insanely hot girl I had wanted to hook up with like a year ago but she dropped out before I got the chance. The roommate walked up to me and knew how she remembered me, I thought she looked kinda familiar so I played along. I was like, "so um how do I know you?" and she explained. Went with her to an afterbar with her but nothing particularly interesting was in the cards for the evening so I left around about 3:15 am.

Then as I was walking home I called up my friend who lives across the hall from me in my building. I'm like, "dude we're getting food!" He said, "it's 3:15 in the morning!" I said "so?" and he went, "yeah, I see your point." By the time we walked to the nearest Perkins, ate, and walked home it was about 4:30 am and the sun was already coming up.

I went to sleep and because I had been so sleep deprived from being at my desk by 7:45 am all this week, didn't wake up til about 5:15 pm. I know I should probably do something to readjust my sleep schedule and take it easy, but I'm seriously considering going out again tonight.

What to do, what to do...
Old 06-18-2005, 02:59 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go out.
Old 06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

go out...you can doooo iiiiiiitttt
Old 06-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Go out. I will show you my pics from South Beach and show you what a wild night is