Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   don't you hate new neighbors that... (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/175146-dont-you-hate-new-neighbors-that.html)

LT 02-04-2005 09:09 AM

don't you hate new neighbors that...

okay, so back home i live in a development. i've been living there since Aug 1989. so this house was built across the street from us about 4 years ago. this jewish couple moved in, newlywed, and expecting a baby. they were easy going, but then...they have the baby.

now everytime it was nice out i'd be in my driveway working on my car. the guy comes out with his kid and will start talking really high-pitched and speaking non-sense. then he'll talk to his golden retriever like that and then back to the kid. meanwhile, i'm under the hood saying "god, i wish their house would burn down."

now...the wife became this HUGE bitch. if i had my stereo in my car on DURING THE DAY while working on my car. she would come over and say "its too loud" OR she had the nerve to ask if i could work on my car at the bottom of my driveway because they don't want to see it :wtf:

well they didn't complain about my exhaust, but they do complain to other kids in the neighborhood with exhausts.

[/rant]

axemansean 02-04-2005 09:16 AM

I just found out my new neighbors here in school will be a Polish chick and a Canadian chick. :D

MPerson 02-04-2005 09:18 AM

They're probably still not used to the new baby life they have to live. They're gonna be whiny and grumpy 24/7 now, until the kid is gone.

IluvJae 02-04-2005 09:19 AM

Id turn my music up and leave it like that since there is no disturbing the peace until 9pm....so rock on brotha :irock:

LT 02-04-2005 09:21 AM

well i'm a very considerate person. if you ask, i will usually oblige if it is a reasonable request.

asking me to work on my car elsewhere deserves a pimp slap across the face.

elbee 02-04-2005 09:21 AM

Just do away with them like that guy in Florida. He poisioned his neighbors-slipped thalium in their Coke bottles-because the sons were always riding their dirt bikes across his lawn, lighting off fireworks, etc. Saw it on A&E.

LT 02-04-2005 09:23 AM

whoops! wrong thread...

e3NiNe 02-04-2005 09:39 AM

**** those ****ers in their ****ing asses.

not only would i work on my car, i'd do it in a dego tee and speedos. stuff your junk with a sock and wear an american flag bandana too.

MrFatbooty 02-04-2005 09:51 AM

What does them being jewish have to do with it?

I do think people are too uptight in general, but if I lived in a residential neighborhood and a bunch of ricer kids had loud exhausts I would personally tell them to take their ricey shit out of my neighborhood.

Singhg83 02-04-2005 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jae Jae Binks
Id turn my music up and leave it like that since there is no disturbing the peace until 9pm....so rock on brotha :irock:

hehehehe

its 10pm here.

my neighborhood is like that too.
too bad we are the few OG's in the neighborhood, so noone says shit.