Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Ocd (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/159218-ocd.html)

axemansean 10-08-2004 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by clickwir
Do you go by the name of the product, the mfgr or it's nickname?

Like ketchup. Hunts, Heinz, catsup... etc. How would you classify that?

oh an ketchup DOES NOT BELONG IN THE FRIDGE. thank you.

Name of the product, also food items are divided into canned, out of a box, etc.

JoePoonani 10-08-2004 02:54 PM

i have OCD everything has to be straight and clean. dont even get me started on eating. i get this one plate at this diner that i go to, its a bacon omlet without cheese and extra bacon on the side, but it has to be on top of the omlet and not on a separete dish. then i eat the toast first, then bacon, omlet and finally the homefries. everybody thinks im weird whenever we go to the diner after the club.oh and my pants always have to be over my shoes or else i go crazy.

clickwir 10-08-2004 03:09 PM

dang.... so much to worry about.

I can't really imagine what that would be like to obses over things like that. :thinking: :dunno:

whatever makes ya happy though

DakarM 10-08-2004 03:15 PM

face it you're not OCD.

you're just an anal bitch.

Samson 10-08-2004 03:17 PM

my brother was recently diagnosed with OCD. they are predicting we (me, my sister + brother) all have OCD.. and we are suppose to be tested. I swear i have it. I am a freak.

Jessica 10-08-2004 03:34 PM

ok monk :oh:

wedley2 10-08-2004 03:46 PM

jesus, how can u guys worry about so much shit?

Samson 10-08-2004 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by wedley2
jesus, how can u guys worry about so much shit?

i have SAD too... i feel uncomfortable in groups, cant eat facing someone/close to someone at table, i dont like to talk on the phone, dont talk to people spontaneously, very shy, get extremely nervous in "group" sessions and will stutter. I cant fall alseep because my car is not washed, i obsess over everything, thinking constantly about stupid crap. :oh:

redgoober4life 10-08-2004 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Samson
i have SAD too... i feel uncomfortable in groups, cant eat facing someone/close to someone at table, i dont like to talk on the phone, dont talk to people spontaneously, very shy, get extremely nervous in "group" sessions and will stutter. I cant fall alseep because my car is not washed, i obsess over everything, thinking constantly about stupid crap. :oh:

:(

wedley2 10-08-2004 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Samson

one time i couldnt fall asleep becuz i didnt know whther my car was locked or not, but i think thats a different story, lol.