Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Migraines crew (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/158180-migraines-crew.html)

axemansean 09-30-2004 04:00 PM

Migraines crew

Check in... :wavey:

Mine are back with a vengeance. :( Time to go see the doctor about them.

CRAIGHIMSELF 09-30-2004 04:02 PM

You know whats worse than a migraine? An effing abssesed wisdom tooth infecting your sinus.....talk about pain that literally made me cry.

argetnIarucA 09-30-2004 04:06 PM

dont know if they migraines but i have been having headaches pretty bad on and off for the past 3 days

Singhg83 09-30-2004 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
You know whats worse than a migraine? An effing abssesed wisdom tooth infecting your sinus.....talk about pain that literally made me cry.

i sucks more when you try to go to sleep.

Mandi 09-30-2004 05:00 PM

I thought I was dying one night...and was seriously terrified that i was going to have an anrysm...the WORST headache i've had in the last 12 years.. so i went to a neurologist and he gave me Imitrex. That stuff is a Godsend.

and btw, migraines suck ass :mad:

Singhg83 09-30-2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Singhg83

holly crap, i ment it* sucks more

axemansean 09-30-2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by CiviChik97
I thought I was dying one night...and was seriously terrified that i was going to have an anrysm...the WORST headache i've had in the last 12 years.. so i went to a neurologist and he gave me Imitrex. That stuff is a Godsend.

and btw, migraines suck ass :mad:

Imitrex rocks, but it kills my appetitie... nasty side effect if you ask me.

Mandi 09-30-2004 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by axemansean
Imitrex rocks, but it kills my appetitie... nasty side effect if you ask me.

really? i havent taken notice to that. the only thing i've noticed is it makes my throat sore for about 15 minutes. I go back to the neurologist in 2 weeks for a check up..so hopefully it isnt a bad side affect thats going to make him have me stop taking it.

Do you keep a migraine journal?

axemansean 09-30-2004 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by CiviChik97
really? i havent taken notice to that. the only thing i've noticed is it makes my throat sore for about 15 minutes. I go back to the neurologist in 2 weeks for a check up..so hopefully it isnt a bad side affect thats going to make him have me stop taking it.

Do you keep a migraine journal?

No don't keep a journal, they gave me Imitrex and Inderal a few years back. I kinda figured it was a psychological thing and it worked for a good while. Its really stress related for me and not too much of a chemical imbalance.

CRAIGHIMSELF 09-30-2004 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Singhg83

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Yes it does. And even after working out......then the beating starts and hurts like hell!