Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   My CAR (14.4k.....u can try) (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/110267-my-car-14-4k-u-can-try.html)

NOPD 11-25-2003 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Optimus310
your boost gauge is on the way

BTW: Nice car dude !!

my friend bought that for my bday, had to use it :oh:

Originally posted by drumsy
Wowzers...good stuff! :thumbup: How much did that throw you back?
31k if thats what ure asking :oh:

BonzoAPD 11-25-2003 09:42 AM

how do you like it? Are you glad you bought it? How many miles are on it now?

NOPD 11-25-2003 09:45 AM

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
how do you like it? Are you glad you bought it? How many miles are on it now?
i love the damn thing, wash it every week :oh: i take hard turns and corners all the time and im going drag racing tomorrow to see what it can do. 3400 miles since sep 10. still waiting for my turboback exhaust and manual boost controller and getting my ecu reprogrammed on dec 26. mid 12's here i come!!!

u getting the 03 or 04 s2k? test drove one yet?

DakarM 11-25-2003 09:48 AM

Originally posted by WildPenis
i love the damn thing, wash it every week :oh: i take hard turns and corners all the time and im going drag racing tomorrow to see what it can do. 3400 miles since sep 10. still waiting for my turboback exhaust and manual boost controller and getting my ecu reprogrammed on dec 26. mid 12's here i come!!!

my old friend who I just recently found out has a EVO8 red one. He is on evolutionm.net as joe250

Carlos got a ride in it at the auto :)

Man he can really drive that fuggin car!

Enjoy it and don't you dare wreck it f00!

NOPD 11-25-2003 09:50 AM

Originally posted by DakarM
my old friend who I just recently found out has a EVO8 red one. He is on evolutionm.net as joe250

Carlos got a ride in it at the auto :)

Man he can really drive that fuggin car!

Enjoy it and don't you dare wreck it f00!

ahhh i think he's that biker guy i've seen post once or twice.

oooooh, i've tested its limits a couple of times :rick: but not that stupid I hope :oh:

BonzoAPD 11-25-2003 09:52 AM

that's awesome. It sounds like your car is on it's way to becoming a monster :rick:

I test drove the 03 and have yet to test drive the 04. i am glad I waited for the 04 cause I like the changes they made not to mention the extra 30lbs of torque and 26hp. I think i will wait until the spring unless I get some amazing deal since I will have to go buy snow tires right away.

DakarM 11-25-2003 10:02 AM

ahhh i think he's that biker guy i've seen post once or twice.

oooooh, i've tested its limits a couple of times :rick: but not that stupid I hope :oh:

yep that's him :)

NOPD 11-25-2003 10:05 AM

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
that's awesome. It sounds like your car is on it's way to becoming a monster :rick:

I test drove the 03 and have yet to test drive the 04. i am glad I waited for the 04 cause I like the changes they made not to mention the extra 30lbs of torque and 26hp. I think i will wait until the spring unless I get some amazing deal since I will have to go buy snow tires right away.

don't wait!!! get it :oh:

you drove in it rick

b00gers 11-25-2003 10:12 AM

:cool:

DakarM 11-25-2003 10:15 AM

don't wait!!! get it :oh:

you drove in it rick

I didn't drive it. He is one of those crazy mojo drivers so he gave me a ride in the car. Learned a few thing :exnbp: