Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Basement (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement-2/)
-   -   Our Company is money hungry (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/the-basement/109834-our-company-is-money-hungry.html)

jlammy 11-23-2003 11:36 AM

Our Company is money hungry

Yeah, so some cac left the country and didn't pay his bill for a month....his cc on file expired so accounting turned off his account and disconnected him.

He got back...asked why we couldn't have waited for him to come back....and called us money hungry.

Yeah....we're money hungry because you didn't pay your bill for 2 months and turned you off :rolleyes:

I swear....I wonder if these people actually think before they open their mouths.

DakarM 11-23-2003 11:41 AM

I'm curious if any other company wouldn't have done the same :rolleyes: on that guy.

clickwir 11-23-2003 11:43 AM

would have turned him off here too. Don't pay then you don't get an account.

He's a moron.

Evilkittie 11-23-2003 12:26 PM

People are :screwy:

one night when i was working at Merlins, this lady called in complaining that her pizza was late. I looked at her ticket and saw that, yes, her pizza was indeed 20 minutes late. I told her I would contact the driver and find out how long it was going to be until her pizza would be there. Drivers do take 2 - 3 orders at a time.

Called driver, he was on her street, looking for her house. I called her back and told her the driver was on her street looking for her house, and he should be there momentarily. The pizza was late, so I told her the pizza's were free. She still wanted a discount.

I tried explaining to her her pizza's were free but she cut me off screaming at me "shut up, listen to me" and rambled on about how the pizza's were late she deserves a discount. So I said, "Ok ma'am, you're right, you deserve a discount, how's 50% off sound?" She STILL was pissed off saying I just offered her FREE pizza's, and now I'm charging her for them :rolleyes:

some people are idiots!

jlammy 11-23-2003 12:30 PM

Originally posted by Evilkittie
People are :screwy:

one night when i was working at Merlins, this lady called in complaining that her pizza was late. I looked at her ticket and saw that, yes, her pizza was indeed 20 minutes late. I told her I would contact the driver and find out how long it was going to be until her pizza would be there. Drivers do take 2 - 3 orders at a time.

Called driver, he was on her street, looking for her house. I called her back and told her the driver was on her street looking for her house, and he should be there momentarily. The pizza was late, so I told her the pizza's were free. She still wanted a discount.

I tried explaining to her her pizza's were free but she cut me off screaming at me "shut up, listen to me" and rambled on about how the pizza's were late she deserves a discount. So I said, "Ok ma'am, you're right, you deserve a discount, how's 50% off sound?" She STILL was pissed off saying I just offered her FREE pizza's, and now I'm charging her for them :rolleyes:

some people are idiots!

HAHAHA...

yeah, it WAS free...but now I have to charge you a BITCH FEE :fawk:

Taiwanze7 11-23-2003 12:30 PM

heh... that's what you get for dumbass customers that are too busy complaining to listen to what you have to say...

*oh yeah, try skipping your electric bill for two months... why the lights go out*

Evilkittie 11-23-2003 12:31 PM

Originally posted by Taiwanze7
heh... that's what you get for dumbass customers that are too busy complaining to listen to what you have to say...

*oh yeah, try skipping your electric bill for two months... why the lights go out*

oh shit you reminded me, I forgot to pay my water bill :nervous:

Evilkittie 11-23-2003 12:33 PM

Originally posted by jlammy
HAHAHA...

yeah, it WAS free...but now I have to charge you a BITCH FEE :fawk:

what happened with that guy? did he end of paying his bill or what?

Grifter 11-23-2003 12:34 PM

he should sue you assholes

RB 11-23-2003 12:36 PM

Originally posted by Grifter
he should sue you assholes

they should counter sue