Notices

!!must Read Important!!

Old 09-16-2003, 05:26 PM
CiViC2nR86
JDM Padawin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!must Read Important!!

Guys, heres the issue, the user "cypprim" has scammed many people on HAN and HONDA-TECH. Many have been scammed so far and I need to put an end to this. So far, Me, Tank242, and iastreetracing have been scammed so far for a total of $560 currently. Anything thing over $500 isnt small claims anymore, it is a FELONY.

His name is supposedly Hernueldo Flores, from Jacksonville Florida. If any of you live by or know where Falcon Trace Dr. is please also give me a PM. I have message Drumsy our webmaster, and 94civicex, our moderator, but still no reply.
I have every single email and conversation saved from this guy, his address (might be fake but its not a P.O. box.) And numbers from his pre-paid phone, serviced by ALLTEL. Please spread this warning out to other people in HAN and HondaTech, maybe other forums to. He goes by the name of Eldy. Basically if you guys have been scammed by him, or know what to do in this situation, give me a holla.

Im trying to get everyone together that had been scammed by this guy and file a huge claim, so we only have to pay a one-time court fee and we have power in Numbers.

Tips For YOU guys:
1) If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
2) Always purchase with security options, I.E. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard.
3)Get more information on the person, do not rush it.
4)Make sure the phone number you have is LAND BASE, not cell.

If Any one of you guys have been scammed by him please give me a PM or email me, Shadowera@hotmail.com
My AIM is Civic2nR86, and IAStreetracing is IAstreetracing, contact anyone of us for more details.

I am open to any suggestion.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:32 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Sorry you were scammed, but this is completely off topic and belongs in the buyer/seller feedback forum.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:59 PM
CiViC2nR86
JDM Padawin

Im trying to warn everyone, not many people go on every forum, so i thought i just put one on each..
Old 12-21-2003, 05:33 PM
illicon2003

good luck
Old 02-10-2004, 04:59 PM
KeepinOnThaDL

whoah i live in jax fl