Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

92-95 Project and others

Old 08-13-2003, 01:46 AM
95LudeSi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92-95 Project and others

Hey guys, I am planning on a 5th gen hatch project, and I want to know what you think. I am planning on getting a GSR motor, and adding a T25 turbo (stock from 95 Eclipse GS-T which i have laying around already) and running about 7 psi so i dont have to upgrade internals, yet. I also have completed my brothers 89 CRX Si with a b18a and installed 4 wheel disc brakes, its a great runner and fairly decently fast but stock besides a header and cold air intake. I also was given a 92 LS integra that had significant damage to the front passenger side for replacing a clutch in a friends 90 LS integra, I am planning on getting a 4th gen hatch or crx and throwing that in there and selling right away to get cash for the 5th gen swap. so what do you guys think?? I know my stuff and have the resources to do these swaps, but just looking for input and ideas.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:28 AM
PHiZ
BOOST GOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

92 integra motor is a OBD1 motor, hydro tranny???

4th gen civic, is OBD0, cable tranny?

(And for your personal car, 92 civics, ALL TRIMS, come pre-wired for vtec on the chassis.) Don't let that tidbit MAKE your decision, but it's a nice little treat

-PHiZ