Notices

1990 Integra LS need help!!!

Old 07-24-2003, 06:57 PM
cmsadelgado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Integra LS need help!!!

Hey everyone I need some help badly in 2 areas. First some loser broke into my car and ripped my cd player out(aftermarket) and he made a mess of the wires. My insurance will cover only damages more than $500 so I have to pay for it. But I think I can do it myself. I was just wondering if some has a wiring diagram for the stereo harness?

2nd question: I live in AZ, and its hot! however in the quest to fix the A/c( just bought the car from my friend) it was discovered that there was no belt and eidler pulley. This is the AC belt that connects the compressor to the engine. my problem is the pulley. It is supposed to be mounted on something. I don't know the name of this part and i am wondering if anyone knows it. this pulley controls the tension of the A/C belt.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

:thumbup:
Old 11-27-2005, 12:25 PM
brianone21

Default your question.... hopefully answered

the pully is called an A/C tension pully... you can get it from your local pick a part store or dealership. it consists of a pully and a bolt that you will bolr into the block. when you get it make sure you torque the bolt to the right specification or the pully will squeel like nails on a chaulk board. hope that helped... any other questions... ask back!

Brian
Old 11-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Brar
|:]

can u give us a pic of the wiring? if u had aftermarket deck wat wiring was there? i got the same car so gimmi a pic and il help.

do u have the wiring from the stock wires? or from the aftermarket wires?