Notices

03 Accord - How can I remove trim panels to route power wire for amp?

Old 06-14-2003, 07:53 PM
bassiccutz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Accord - How can I remove trim panels to route power wire for amp?

I just got a 03 Accord Coupe and I'm trying to run a power wire to the trunk for my amp. I'm sure plenty of people have done this, but how can I lift all the trim pieces so I can neatly hide the power wire?

I brought the wire in through a rubber grommet that holds a large group of wires. Hope there's not too much EMF interference this way.

I'd also like to know where I can connect my remote turn on lead. Anyone know which wire I can use that comes on with ignition?

Thanks
Old 06-14-2003, 07:54 PM
bassiccutz

Default Re: 03 Accord - How can I remove trim panels to route power wire for amp?

Originally posted by bassiccutz

I brought the wire in through a rubber grommet that holds a large group of wires.
In case you haven't figured that out, I was referring to the way I got the wire through the firewall. (didn't explain that too well)
Old 06-14-2003, 09:33 PM
Soulja
HAN's resident 5-0

the door sills just pop off, then from there you can just push it under the other panels, and feed it under the seat into the trunk, under the trunk panel.
Old 06-16-2003, 03:25 PM
bassiccutz

Originally posted by Soulja
the door sills just pop off, then from there you can just push it under the other panels, and feed it under the seat into the trunk, under the trunk panel.
Thanks! I didn't feel like waiting for a reply and figured that one out after a few tries.

Now if I could only figure out which wire to use as the turn-on lead for my amp.