Notices

Another Swap Question :p

Old 06-13-2003, 12:53 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Swap Question :p

btw, I'm about to do another swap for my other car (my gf's actually), it's 130K miles old 94 SOHC VTEC Why? = I still have that $1,200 freebie (2f2f's grants) that need to put to good use. h: I've found a great deal of a H22A JDM complete motor/tranny/ecu for $1,700 (without the motor mount).

btw, does any1 have any feedbacks/infos or still have the links to where I should get a complete list of parts and instruction regarding that swap. I didn't know a single thing when I first had my own swap. And the shop that did min is no longer here though, so I was thinking of doing it myself (with my cousin's help) at his shop. Therefore, I want to make sure I got everything right before begin.

I tried to search here, also on VTEC.net and h22a.org but can't seem to find the info needed. So guys, please help me out.

Thanks

BTW, I don't want to do anything else to my car now since it's a daily driver. Can't afford on gas if I'd get a T3 or rebuild it.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:47 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

so no1 know what parts i'd need considered for this swap? 22 views and no response?
Old 06-14-2003, 12:49 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

btw, I've found out that These are what I should consider, is there anything else beside these or is there anything among these that are not needed?

$plug wires and plugs
$valve cover gasket
$plug grommets
$valve cover bolt grommets
$cam seals
$oil pan and gasket
$H22 drivers side motor mount
$H22 throttle cable and bracket
$H22 PS line
$IAT sensor
$Clutch (ACT Xtreme plate with heavy duty street disk)
$Timing belt
$PS, AC, and Alternator belt
$H22 MAP sensor, brackets, vaccum hose and evap canister.
$Crank pully