Notices

This just sucks!

Old 06-13-2003, 06:14 AM
96Vtec
Hollywood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This just sucks!

Yesterday I was painting my calipers and noticed something with one of my wheels. About a month ago I was pulling out of a parking lot and my back wheel hit a huge pot hole. I checked the wheel and there was no damage to it so I never thought anything else about it. Well when I pulled the wheel off yesterday I noticed on the backside the lip is bent over in one spot. CAn this be fixed or do I need to buy a new wheel? So far I have had no problems with leaks or anything but I dont want a blowout when I am doing 70+ on the highway. What is the best thing to do with this?
Old 06-13-2003, 06:16 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

I don't think it would blow out kuz i had the same thing on my old 18. It can be fixxed, 100+/wheel. Might as well think about getting a new one
Old 06-14-2003, 03:16 PM
SWOOSHER21
Fight Rice

that is the same exact thing that happened to me with my old wheels. driving along and nailed a huge pothole at night, couldn't see it. well i checked it the next day and there was no damage. but when i took off the wheels to clean em up and sell em, i noticed the inside lip was bent a little bit. the guy i sold em to didnt care, so i didn't have to fix em. that didn't really help you out, but i thought i would share your pain.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:26 PM
adslinstaller

i had my wheel replaced when it got screwed-up. i kept it & use it as a spare - better than that damned donut.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:32 PM
LX4CYL
Cone Basher

aww crap, I 've hit a few hard bumps on this piece of shit road in the middle of Houston. I'm going to check it out.

:madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: Mayor Lee Brown you fucktard!!!