Notices

OEM rear lip for 03 accord

Old 06-12-2003, 12:53 AM
willba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM rear lip for 03 accord

my car got rear ended a little while ago by a lowered TL a couple weeks ago. the damage isn't THAT obvious except for two deep scratches on the lower middle part of the bumper and two nics right below that...it's all before the bumper angles inwards, so it's still visible when you stand there looking at it. Plus, the bottom of the bumper cracked a little bit and i think that it might have been pushed up a little bit.

I'm thinking about just gettin the bumper reconditioned so the nasty nics and scratches are gone, and hopefully the part that got knocked up a little might also be fixed..I don't think that the part below it all can be fixed 100%, so i was thinking i'd get the factory kit to cover it up, but i'm not sure if it'll fit right. if anyone has the factory kit add-on, i'd just like to know how much of the bumper it covers, and if it actually covers it perfectly. if anyone has a picture of the lip on or off a car, it would be a GREAT help. I just need to see how high up it goes and how it fits ont he bumper in the middle section. THANKS. willba
Old 06-12-2003, 01:22 AM
nizmugen

www.hondacars.com

customize your car with the OEM kit.
Old 06-14-2003, 08:58 PM
mk120985

Not sure if you know yet...but yea someone bumped my rear bumper and left two little nics in the bumper..luckily I had ordered the aero kit and was just waiting for it to arrive in the shop to install it. The rear underbody spoiler molds onto the bumper right where that line runs across. Hope it helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cnv0006.jpg (77.2 KB, 62 views)