Notices

pics of my car, opions? suggestions?

Old 06-07-2003, 12:09 PM
ZimZimma13
Boston Dirt Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of my car, opions? suggestions?

I'm relatively new here, got some advice a lil while back from some of you on how to do my shocks and coils. Thanks
So now all of that is on...KYB AGX and ground controls and ingalls f/r I got Exel rims from wheelmax...yeah i know not great, but im in college, i cant afford to go spending another 500 on rims. I'm not auto-xing or anything.

Tell me what you all think, the back is now a little higher , had some rubbing issues at first

Next I think i'm getting an Apex-i WS catback and 98 style ctr f&r lips and not sure on sideskirts. (Did someone ever find out if 94-01 teg sideskirts fit civics?) Any other opions or suggestions are welcomed :thumbup:

EDIT: my bad, here is a front shot
Old 06-07-2003, 12:10 PM
95DXPhiladeph

Default Re: pics of my car, opions? suggestions?

quite impressed... exhaust needed... but i like....

front pics?

EDIT:

nevermind... just saw what you said about your catback...

i'd actually get the Skunk2 catback, but yea... that would make your car :thumbup:
Old 06-07-2003, 12:20 PM
zeropunk

looks great nice rims
Old 06-07-2003, 12:26 PM
AP1dude
JDM WHORE!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice fog lights.................
Old 06-07-2003, 12:26 PM
Duff Man

those rims look really nice and they look awsome on your black coupe. The only argument I got against em is that thin spoked rims are not the best choice for dinky civic brakes. I'd concider a bigger brake upgrade if you don't put the stockers back on for winter.

Also, it definetly needs %20 tint all around
Old 06-07-2003, 12:27 PM
95DXPhiladeph

niiiiiiiiice... foglights look good... and i like the eyelids... very clean... yup all you need is exhaust
Old 06-07-2003, 12:33 PM
ZimZimma13
Boston Dirt Dog

Originally posted by 165EJ1
Nice fog lights.................
actually they arent hooked up anymore, they suck, i got them at autozone or something just cause i wanted some at first and didnt have the money for good ones, planning on piaas this summer

Originally posted by Duff Man
those rims look really nice and they look awsome on your black coupe. The only argument I got against em is that thin spoked rims are not the best choice for dinky civic brakes. I'd concider a bigger brake upgrade if you don't put the stockers back on for winter.

Also, it definetly needs %20 tint all around

I know what you mean with the thin spokes, and i wanted to do a brake upgrade, but i live in NH, the stock steelies are pretty much a must have for the winter. And as for the tint, NH laws SUCK! and the law states you can only have 35% on the back 3 windows, and NONE on the drivers and passengers side windows But I think i can get away with 20% on the back 3 windows of mine, and im gonna try like 60% on the front ones, so its not too too noticable and the po po wont mess with me. Technically the black strip i have on the windshield is illegal in NH too!
Old 06-07-2003, 12:40 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

Old 06-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Duff Man

This is what I would do:

- Tint = $80 - $120 (or DIY like me for under $40 - they sell the pro shit now but its gonna take u a long friggin time if you've never done it bfor)

- SI lip (I've seen replicas, front and rear, for like $40 each)

- Black housed headlights = $5 for the can of paint and about 2 hours of your time

- black out license plate frame = $10 ( normaly I hate this but would compliment the smoked tails )

- shaved emblems - (a little bit of bondo filler and a putty knife...you'd never realize how easy it is if you don't try it

- IMO orange side markers look hot on Black or White Honda's = $15-$30 - about 1 to 3 hours depending on experience.
Originally posted by ZimZimma13

But I think i can get away with 20% on the back 3 windows of mine, and im gonna try like 60% on the front ones, so its not too too noticable and the po po wont mess with me. Technically the black strip i have on the windshield is illegal in NH too!

you should talk to a few tint shops and see what most people do.
Old 06-07-2003, 01:11 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

20% tint rules