Notices

dont buy from streetstyler.com

Old 05-29-2003, 11:56 AM
NIXONride
surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont buy from streetstyler.com

I bought a integra type r lip from them on EBAY and they sent me the mugen integra lip on accident. In order to make this better without reshipping was to lie to me telling me its worth much much more then the type r lip and say they would send me a $40 dollar check for incovenience. Well soon after the mugen lip isn't worth more at all but most of time cheaper. Also the check never was received and they won't reply to my messages, e-mails, or even faxes. They ripped me off and all I want is to send this Mugen lip back for a type r one. Except they never answer during their supposive open hours anytime in week and I don't think they'll send me a anything back if i send the lip to them. So over all they're ignoring me and ripped me off. DONT BUY FROM STREETSTYLER.com
Old 05-29-2003, 12:06 PM
NIXONride
surfer

ok i finally got ahold of them after a month or more and they wont replace my mugen because they have zero type r lips and wont for a while....so they said they have the $check in front of them and are sending me it so we'll see..
Old 05-29-2003, 01:53 PM
ntegravtec
PENGUIN!

thanks for the tip
Old 05-29-2003, 01:54 PM
ntegravtec
PENGUIN!

another one you should be careful of is

E3racing

I had to call up paypal to cancel my order because they never responded or sent anything. I at least got my money back.
Old 05-29-2003, 05:18 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

I almost dealt with E3racing, but their prices were too _not right_ and their email correspondant guy just felt shady to me.

Also, and I knew it was trouble when I asked for a price on the DC sports dual canister exhaust for an integra GS-R, and the guy gave me a price and a "we can get it to you next week" guarantee. Bad sign when the tell me that they can get a product shipped that may will never be made.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Greeneyedbandit

Default What are you talking about?

I have worked for StreetStyler.com for 2 years now and we never sold anything on Ebay. If you bought something from Ebay and it said StreetStyler they must have been perpetrators. We only sell on our website. You should have gone to Ebay with the complaint or contacted whoever you psid them through. Because your post does not sound like us at all. Sounds more like a perpetrator.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:59 PM
NIXONride
surfer

perpetrator? that was a long time ago but i've bought more things from you guys since then and what I was talking about in this May '03 was definately you guys. You guys cleaned up some since then but you definately weren't professional at all back then. Shipped my "mugen" lip even though i ordered type r in a box that fit half of the lip! It literally stuck out of the box with tape wrapped onto it. You then BS'd me back then about how the mugen lip was worth soooo much more. I know it was you guys too because the guy i talked to back then who ****ed me over I've delt with up to today of ordering other things off your website.. Also your not doing EBay claim is completely wrong. Your ebay user name was streetstyler.comauctions and i have emails and all the records of it coming from streetstyler through ebay.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:07 PM
NIXONride
surfer

Also i have the feedbacks listed on EBay to you guys and of the 62 auctions you've done you have like 5 complaints of you burning people completely of their money and being really unprofessional. :madfawk: you make me so mad too. Your such tools. You made a name on here just to do ONE post to try to lie and make your company look good for your own faults. It's not even that your trying to cover for mistakes and being not a good company but you LIE.