Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Import Alliance 2010 - Event

Old 03-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Import Alliance 2010 - Event

Import Alliance 2010 - Event

Nashville, TN - Oct. 17, 2010Fall Meet
The IA locomotive isn't slowing down ... The Import Alliance events that have taken place over the past few years are nothing short of amazing. The sheer number of fans has quadrupled in a very short amount of time and there are absolutely no signs of it slowing down any time soon. Add to that a growing number of very high caliber builds on display and improved organization at each and every event, and it's obvious the IA crew has created an ultra-successful formula that will no doubt attract even more enthusiasts in 2011 and beyond. Check out a few photos from their fall event, and don't forget to log on and keep tabs on their blog so that you don't miss the next meet. Don't be "that" guy posting on the forums about how you wished you had made the time-just do it!

Photo Gallery: Import Alliance 2010 - Event - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: Import Alliance 2010 - Event - Honda Tuning Magazine

Import Alliance 2010 - Event | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...
Old 03-23-2011, 07:32 AM
Alexanderma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that is interesting and i will surely keep my tabs on the blog for the next event as i desperately want to go there and watch it and this time i don't want to miss it ,so exactly which month in 2011 this event going to happen do you have any idea about it.