Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Don't Believe The Hype - Spotlight

Old 12-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Don't Believe The Hype - Spotlight

Don't Believe The Hype - Spotlight

They want you to believe Hondas are lameThey want you to believe Hondas are lame
With clever phrases attached to comedic photos, they preach about how Hondas are at the bottom of the performance food chain. No torque, no power, they're a waste of time and money. Don't believe them. Every track day invaded by a well-built Honda ends up surprising more than a few people who had no idea Hondas could perform on so well. The reason they doubt their ability is because they've been revved on and challenged by every bone-stock automatic Civic with a huge muffler and cut springs within a fifty mile radius, and they were never impressed. How quickly they forget that the cheap little Hondas that we build are what helped push this industry through its initial stages and are the very reason they have so many 'hot hatch' options at their local dealership. Oh, and if you're the guy in the automatic Civic with just a big shiny muffler, do us all a favor and stop revving on V8s. You're an embarrassment.

Photo Gallery: Don't Believe The Hype - Spotlight - Honda Tuning Magazine

Don't Believe The Hype - Spotlight | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...
Old 03-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Alexanderma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey i love Honda and i owe it so i very well know about the features of my Honda and i am so very happy to have it i feel comfortable with it and i think it is one of the cheap and best automobile ever ,the way it looks and way i feel on it is something in heaven for me i am really satisfied with my Honda .