Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

******JDM*********Authentic RHD S13 Silvia [FL]

Old 09-25-2010, 01:24 AM
Im@ge
So ugly it hurts..See?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******JDM*********Authentic RHD S13 Silvia [FL]

Please keep all negative comments to yourself thank you.

NOTE: I ONLY PUT IT AS A 240SX ON HERE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A MODEL OPTION FOR A SILVIA. THIS IS A 100% OVER SEAS JDM VEHICLE. AND I HAVE HAD IT REGISTERED 3 TIMES WITH NO ISSUES.

Well first of all let me begin with I don't want to sell my baby but it has to be done :/. I am moving next monday to Nevada for School and I was going to keep the car as a side car.This is the S13 Silvia that used to belong to TITAN Motorsports.Unfortunately, I will not be able to keep it due to financial situations and that I am expecting a baby. Basicly, the car MUST BE SOLD THIS WEEK!

Ok now to the car.

Authentic 1988 S13 Nissan Silvia original sea foam green paint.
I Purchased this car roughly 3 years ago out of Miami fl. for 15k.

Until recently it has been sitting up in california for the majority of my ownership. I rarely got to drive it due to being in the Marines and constantly deploying.I figured once I got out I would have the time to work on it.Not the case anymore.

Authentic 1988 Nissan Silvia S13
RIGHT HAND DRIVE
Straight from Japan
VIN# S13003247,
FEATURED IN SUPER STREET OCT 2000

Engine:
S13 BLACKTOP SR20DET '98(60k on the motor..I literally drove it for only 6 months.)

JDM Sport FMIC
HKS SSQV BOV
Trust Cold Pipe
Trust Intake Plenum
Upgraded to Top Mount Log Manifold setup!
Stainless Steel Oil lines
Big Turbonetics .56 trim turbo with 200 Miles on it! (I havent set the PSi past 8 Psi)
Tial replica Wastegate Actuator
Nismo Step 1 Cams **uninstalled**
180sx Type X Diff 4:36 FD
Lightweight Flywheel
One Piece Drive Shaft
B & M Short Shifter
Turbo XS MBC
Apexi Hybrid Megaphone *RARE* 3.35" Catback

Footwork:
Skyline GTR Front Brakes
-Calipers 30mm Aluminum
5 Lug Conversion
K Sport Coilovers fully adjustable camber.
S14 FLCAs
S14 SE Wheels (front)
16"Rota D2's ( Back) have the other 2 rims in storage will include with vehicle.

Exterior:
Light Green Pearl
OEM Silvia Bumper ( scratches on bottom)

Interior/Electronics:
Trust Boost Gauge
Trust Turbo Timer
Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA Player
Skyline GTR Driver Seat ( slight tares)
have a spare set of All black Bucket Seats No name brand.Will include with sale.
B2317 Braille Battery.

OEM Features:
Digital Dash with HUD(works)
Power Windows, Folding Mirrors and Sunroof ( sunroof works but the fuse for the folding mirrors needds to be replaced)
All AC lines work and charge! Just needs a climate control dash unit..Havent had time to go to the junk yard and swap it out. But AC does work!

INCLUDED WITH SALE:
2 extra wheels
2 all black mint no name bucket seats.
Z32 MAF spliced ready to go.

BADS:
-dents ( one on the left front fender) and slight dings on the back right quarter panel.
-Needs intake
-stock MAF( including a Z32 MAF with sale.spliced)
-Needs AC climate control for dash and AC will work!*VERY COLD!*
-folding mirrors need new fuse.
-Needs clutch replaced
-windshield wipers stay on unless motor under hood pulled. Easy fix..Bad Ground or needs a new wiper box which you can get for 5 bucks at a Junk yard from a 240.
-No power steering.

Besides that the car runs strong and I have never tracked it or drifted it(alho TiTan has). It was a weekend car and now need quick cash.My Loss Your gain!!

I still owe 3k on the car and bank Has title. Car is currently registered but as of tommorow it will not be. Had no problems registering it all three times.

Ive invested 18k+ into the vehicle...Alot of minor minor things except needs clutch and tune! thats it!This car turns heads and I have always kept the boost to a mild 8 psi since Its running stock injectors.

With bads fixed I want 12kobo

But as is I will take no less then 7500. I would never thought I would be seeling it for this low but I need it gone

Here are some pictures and a vid from my iphone 3GS excuse the quality please!

Excuse the quality of the iphone..the engine bay is not loud.Also FYI the slight vibrate sound at rev is the Airnix filter vibrating against the coolant hose. THIS CAR HAS NOT! I REPEAT! Has not been ran without a filter. I simply attached the MAF so you could see it starts and revs without any sputter. I haven't slept in 2 days..SO sorry for the lack luster video. Alot of things to do before I leave next week.

YouTube - Real S13 Silvia for sale

As said before..I still owe 3k on the vehicle. so I will accept Trades plus 3k cash. Everything will be handled threw my Bank Navy Federal which will transfer the title in your name.With minimum love this car can be a beast..

With the bads Fixed..12kobo
Trades with 3K+
Or As is for 7500.. I WILL Not go LOWER..I can't afford it.

Txt or call me @ 941-321-1998 Ask for Johnny.

E-mail : obsmfg@gmail.com

The car is located in Sarasota as of today..but tonight or tommorow it will be taken to Palm River rd, Tampa FL 33619.