Notices

G2 KYB AGX's

Old 03-19-2003, 07:27 AM
teg_fan
I like integra's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 KYB AGX's

I went on groubuycenter.com, and they had the KYB AGX shocks only for the front of the G2 teg. They did not even have the part #'s for the rear ones. I was thinking that it's a possibility that the rear ones for the G2 might be the same as the G3's. Does anyone know about this, or where I can get the ones for the rear?
Old 03-19-2003, 01:33 PM
JGordon

I don't think they made AGX's for the rear for G2's. G3's won't fit. For some reason, there are very few performance shocks available for the rear of the G2's.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:35 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JGordon
I don't think they made AGX's for the rear for G2's. G3's won't fit. For some reason, there are very few performance shocks available for the rear of the G2's.

not true.

Tokico Blue's, Tokico Illumina's, Koni Sports as well as Billsteins are all available for the G2. I've heard with a small amount of modifications, the 92-95 civic rear AGX struts will fit the G2.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:47 PM
teg_fan
I like integra's

Thanx guys. Actually I called coximport today and they said that I need to get the 89-91 civic set, they will fit front and back.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:56 PM
JGordon

While those shocks do offer a "mild" step up in performance, the koni's and the tokico's aren't adjustable and are billed as "sport" shocks, not performance shocks. The bilsteins are good shocks, and fall under the "few" that are out there. Given the plethora of high-performance shocks available for the G3, I stand by my statement that there are very few "performance" shocks available.

I wonder why they don't just list the civic set as fitting the G2?