Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

2009 Import Tuning Trends - Spotlight

Old 12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2009 Import Tuning Trends - Spotlight

2009 Import Tuning Trends - Spotlight

With this being the last issue for 2009, we look back at what we've seen this past year.A simple phrase coined by Gil Scott Heron well before many of us were even born, and one that can be applied to a number of different subjects; though in our case, it's the Honda movement as a whole. Earlier this year I mentioned the increase in Honda activity in magazine pages and covers, and I was curious as to whether it would slow down once the next big thing rolled around, as it had in the past. Well, that "thing" never arrived, and attention toward Honda builds has never been higher. Some say it was miraculously saved by the K series motor, though I'd have to disagree. There's no question that motor has made the biggest impact on our community in years, but what were we saved from exactly? The D, B, H, and F series motors have kept us motivated this long; the K family merely broke some new ground. With the swap now perfected, the sky is the limit. Turbo and all motor builds will continue to reach new heights in 2010, as experimentation and aftermarket support have both steadily increased. So you see, our revolution has never been stronger, even if it wasn't blatantly advertised to the masses.inline_mediumwraptextright26948176/editorial/htup_0912_2009_import_tuning_trendshtup_0912_01_o+ 2009_import_tuning_trends+rodrez.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: 2009 Import Tuning Trends - Engine Swaps - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...