Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1990 Honda CRX Sir - Street Level

Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1990 Honda CRX Sir - Street Level

1990 Honda CRX Sir - Street Level

Check out this 1990 Honda CRX Sir, fully equipped with Supertech dual valve springs, Skunk2 cams and much more!Fred chapman's 1990 CRX Sir
When it comes to most car guys, brand loyalty is everything. Whether it's the weekend racer who kills himself all week in hopes of scrubbing a quarter of a second off of his lap time on track day, or the daily driver who receives battle scars on local roads and highways, each has a distinct dedication to his chosen automaker. In rare instances, a soldier may go A.W.O.L. and end up defecting to another army. While some would cry foul, switching automakers is sometimes the absolute best way to determine where you belong. Fred Chapman of Hayward, CA once proudly embraced the VW culture. His past builds include multiple MK1 Euro Rabbits, Jetta, Scirocco, and a few others throughout a five year period. Like so many before him, the Honda bug bit, and he was willing to leave his VW fetish behind. Wasting no time in getting comfortable with the Honda camp, Chapman dove in headfirst and has owned no less than eight different cars since 2000. Being that his very first Honda encounter was a black CRX; the online ad he happened to surf across struck a chord immediately. "It just gave me that feeling of being reunited with a lost one, LOL. I love the EF chassis and this is like owning a collector's car for me. It's getting so hard to find a CRX in decent condition now, I wanted to get this and preserve it," he states. While some would feel motivated to revitalize the aging SiR before its two decade milestone, Chapman had thoughts of completing a mini-restoration inside of two very short months.

Photo Gallery: 1990 Honda CRX Sir - Fred Chapman - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 1990 Honda CRX Sir - Fred Chapman - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...