Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback - Spotlight

Old 06-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback - Spotlight

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback - Spotlight

Read about Rodrez's thoughts and plans after selling his 1993 Honda Civic project car in the Spotlight section of this month's issue.Well, it took awhile, but I finally sold my long-term project car. It's something that I struggled with for a while. After owning my '93 Civic for more than eight years and putting it through countless changes, I was presented with an opportunity to get myself into an S2000 that I just couldn't pass up. After shooting so many nice S2Ks last year, I've since had my eyes on AP1 prices and owner issues. The fact that money isn't falling from trees in the U.S. right now only helped during my search as prices have dropped dramatically. Feeling like it was time to take a break from the Civic and Integra world, the little roadster felt like the perfect car to move on to. I know absolutely nothing about driving a RWD car, and I'm sure I'll look like a granny the first few laps I take around a road course, but I'm excited to learn, and the idea of trying something new is exciting to me.

Photo Gallery: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback - Rodrez - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...