Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Integra GSR - $4k - western PA

Old 04-11-2009, 09:33 AM
bnuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra GSR - $4k - western PA

I'm finally selling my Integra. My wife had a baby and we just got an 06 civic, so it is time to let the Integra go. :bye:

I am going to be very upfront, the car has a few wear and tear issues; I could get it all fixed up before selling, but I know the odds are the person who buys it is going be modifying it so I am just going to sell it and let them decide what direction they are going to go with it.

It currently has about 125k on the ODO, mechanically it is running great and it is 100% reliable; but it getting to the point in it's life where it needs some TLC for little annoyances like the blower motor squeeks, the door ajar light comes on randomly, and the trunk has trouble opening without the key. There is zero rust but at this point the paint is showing it's age, the front bumper is has some pretty good flaking on one corner, a scuff mark on the rear bumper and the spoiler is starting to fade.

The motor is mostly stock, the only mods there are a cold air intake and a DC header. It has an RSR exmag exhaust, but by the sound of it, it has developed a leak somewhere along the way. This is the original motor and trans and it has never been boosted.

I started to get into Auto-X for bit so I have done a lot work on the suspension. It currently has Ground Control coil-overs (with eibach springs) and Koni sport dampers. I also installed and reinforced an ITR sway bar in the rear and an omni power camber kit in the front. It also has the complete energy suspension polyurethane bushing kit. It is lowered about 1.25 inches but the camber has been corrected so the tire wire is even. I currently have 400lb/in springs front and rear and the whole system handles extremely well, but it can be a bit stiff depending on your personal taste and which roads you drive on. With the GC coilovers you can easily swap the spring out for a wide range springs, they run about $50 a pair, so you could easily get back to a more stock ride.

The interior is in decent shape, it is the black/dark gray fabric interior. a little scuffed up here and there but in line with its age. I have upgraded the stereo, I have a JVC mp3-CD player with 4 sony explod 6.5 speakers and a 1000W 5ch amp power them and 10" sub. The sound system really does sound great, not just overpowering bass. I see no reason to take any of that out unless you already have a HU.

I am selling it for $4000. I think that is a very fair price for what it is and so that price is firm. I have a clean PA title.

I also have a set of black 15x7 Rotas with Azenis that I can sell with the car.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:06 PM
bnaire569

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 dc2 for 4grand

just wondering if you still have the integra and if you do may i see some pictures?