Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

*** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s ***

Old 01-11-2009, 04:32 AM
scorpioshorty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s - NJ***

I'm selling my 2000 Honda Prelude SH because I need to find something a little bit bigger. The car is in excellent condition and I never had a problem with it the 3 years I owned it. All maintenance has been done every 3,000 miles by the Honda dealership. It has 88k miles on it and most of them are highway. THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN RACED OR ABUSED!

The car has an Autopage alarm system installed on it with backup battery and proximity sensors. It comes with 2 remotes. It also has an upgraded clutch, short shifter, and tinted windows (which I can remove if you don't want them on the car). The interior is pristine! No marks or anything in the car. I also put 4 new tires on the car!

The only problem with the car is there's a small crack on the front bumper and there are some paint blemishes. Other than that, there's nothing at all wrong with this car. You really need to see it and drive it to appreciate how much fun it is. I'm asking $8,500.00.

If you would like to see more pictures or have any other questions please let me know. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails *** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s ***-pic_0366.jpg   *** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s ***-pic_0363a.jpg   *** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s ***-pic_0364.jpg   *** 2000 honda prelude sh f/s ***-pic_0369a.jpg  

Last edited by scorpioshorty; 01-11-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:10 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/v...is-closed.html
Please edit your thread title to include the state where your car is being sold.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:03 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

<< This thread has been locked due to non-compliance with forum policy. >>

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/vehicle-classifieds/166306-note-the-state-of-where-vehicle-is-being-sold-in-the-title-or-thread-is-closed.html

scorpioshorty: Contact a Moderator via Private Message with your sale location and we will re-open this thread.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!