Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Chase McMaster - Wire-Tuck Drifter - Profiling

Old 12-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Chase McMaster - Wire-Tuck Drifter - Profiling

Chase McMaster - Wire-Tuck Drifter - Profiling

Mobile wire tucks: we come to youFollowing graduation, most 18-year-olds pack for college, look for a job, or continue mooching off the parentals, pretending like high school never really ended. Traveling across the country typically isn't an option, but then again, Chase McMaster was no typical 18-year-old. If you've never heard of Chase, then you've likely never heard of things like wire tucks, brake line tucks, and military-spec harness conversions - either that or you've yet to discover the Internet. Within two years, the number of wire tucks performed by Chase has multiplied faster than honda-tech.com haters arguing over the validity of Rotas or chassis code discrepancies. Despite his reputation, Chase isn't trying to take credit for the whole wire tuck phenomenon - hot rodders have been doing them for decades, and OG Honda heads delved into the tuck rage almost 10 years ago. Chase has perfected them though.

Photo Gallery: Chase McMaster - Wire-Tuck Drifter - Profiling - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...
Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Gang Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vouch

just bought a mil spec harness for my ek like the one on his crx. Dood is awesome!

think ill be buying brake lines next, im usually a Do it yourselfer but his kits save time and i can still install it!
Old 12-28-2009, 02:48 PM
2001TEGGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I assume it's ok to post a link to another forum owned by IB?

Chase may be a scammer: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2696066