Notices

94uhkord

Old 12-20-2002, 06:11 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94uhkord

great seller. item (Acura CL factory CD player) was just like he said.
Old 12-21-2002, 06:13 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Default Re: 94uhkord

Originally posted by LocaL raCer
great seller. item (Acura CL factory CD player) was just like he said.
It was nice doing business w/you too bro, although u kinda skurred me w/your big self in ur black hoodie, black dickies, I thought u was gonna jack me:ugh:
Old 01-05-2003, 07:33 AM
ashleylover1123

What happened 94uhcord. You didn't come to make the exchange. At least u could have given me a call or something. We agreed to make the exchange on the 4th. I tried to call u but i couldn't contact you. I'm not very pleased in your actions.
Old 01-17-2003, 09:18 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by ashleylover1123
What happened 94uhcord. You didn't come to make the exchange. At least u could have given me a call or something. We agreed to make the exchange on the 4th. I tried to call u but i couldn't contact you. I'm not very pleased in your actions.
Kinda hard to meet up for the exchange when there was no guarantee that there would be one, remember that? Remember you made sure to tell me that it's not guaranteed that you would buy them? I told you I had steelies, but they have bald tires on them. Did you expect me to get new tires on them and keep my fingers crossed that you'd buy my alloys? Sorry bro, I don't operate like that. If I had known for a fact that you were gonna get em, it wouldn't have been an issue, but you made it clear that it wasn't a done deal so deal with it.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:52 PM
ashleylover1123

Is it really that hard to just call me up and say so? Come on now. It would have saved me a lot of time. :madfawk:
Old 01-27-2003, 09:07 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by ashleylover1123
Is it really that hard to just call me up and say so? Come on now. It would have saved me a lot of time. :madfawk:
Call me an idiot, but if I was you, I would't have driven anywhere until I got confirmation that you were indeed gonna be there. A conversation two weeks beforehand wouldn't classify as a confirmation, a day or two before would. It's not my fault you didn't call beforehand to see if I still even had them, I told you if I got a better offer I'd take it since you made it clear you weren't gonna get em for sure. That's on you mang. Charge it to the game