Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS/FT: 2001 Acura Integra GS- VERY LOW Miles, 100% Stock, 5 Spd., 2 Dr., Leather

Old 10-25-2008, 05:19 PM
shocker979

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT: 2001 Acura Integra GS- VERY LOW Miles, 100% Stock, 5 Spd., 2 Dr., Leather

PRICE REDUCED TO $6300 OBO, MAKE AN OFFER, TRADES???

Make: Acura
Model: Integra GS
Year: 2001
Miles: ONLY 64,xxx! (Daily Driven) :thumbup:
Exterior: Satin Silver Metallic
Interior: Grey/Black Leather
Transmission: 5 Speed
Title Status: Rebuilt and in Hand
Price: REDUCED $6,300 or Best Offer (Will Entertain Trades)
OEM Options: P/W, P/L, P/S, A/C, Sunroof Everything works 100%.
Contact Information: PM me or Email at shocker979@yahoo.com. VIN and Phone number provided to serious buyers ONLY.

Vehicle Background: This is my 6th, yes 6th Integra! I've owned it only for a few months and racked up a few thousand miles in the process and have finally decided to move on from Integra's. I love em' to death, but I think I've finally outgrown them and just want something a little bigger. So she's gotta go up for sale, not looking for any trades. So that clears up why I'm selling. To clear up the title status. I bought it with a rebuilt title because it was previously in a minor accident a few years back. EVERYTHING's been replaced, lines up perfect, and there's NO issues whatsoever. All that remains is the ugly brand on the title. I will provide VIN to serious buyers to run carfax or whatever. If you have any questions, just ask!

Vehicle Information: You're looking at a 2001 Acura Integra GS that's 100% OEM STOCK, no modifications ever. VERY low miles, only 63k. It looks, feels, and smells like a new car. I really like this one alot more than previous Integra's I've had, because it really feels like I'm driving a new car. Keep it stock as is and ride nice and clean, or do to it as you wish.. blank canvas! Here's a small run-down of things that have been replaced or added...

~ Brand New SilverStar High and Low Beam Bulbs (JUST Installed 10/06/08)
~ Brand New Passenger Side Axle (Last week, other had rip in boot)
~ Brand New Rear Wheel Hub/Bearing (Yesterday)
~ Brand New OEM Integra Floor Mats (Last Month, FRESH)
~ Brand New Rain-X Wipers (All 3, Last Week)
~ Fresh Oil Change, Fluids Topped Off
~ GSR Blades with "H" Center Caps
~ Sirius Satelite Radio (Tucked Wires, Cool Location)
~ Garmin GPS System (Tucked Wires, Awesome Unit)

(GPS & Sirius Included in Asking Price only)

Vehicle Condition: As you can see, this Integra is VERY clean and well cared for. As far as the exterior goes, its in MINT shape. There is ZERO dings, no dents or ANYTHING! There is a scratch on driverside fender that can be buffed out, and a small teat in weather stripping (doesn't leak) Those are the ONLY flaws on the entire outside of car! It's in awesome shape. Also has OEM mud flaps on there. And the antenna mast works perfectly, goes up and down no problem (common G3 Teg issue is antenna not working). The Wheels and tires are in good shape. The stock GS rims have been replaced with GSR Blades and Honda "H" center caps. The rims do need a little polishing up so they'll shine like they use to, still look good though. The tires are in decent shape, probably 75% or so, still good for a while. As far at the Interior goes, it too is in great shape. OEM CD Player, leather wrapped steering wheel. There's a small knick in passenger side leather, and a couple small stains in carpet (can be cleaned/scrubbed out). Other than that, the interior is in GREAT shape. Everything shines up real nice, looks fresh, plus the brand new OEM Floor mats set everything off REAL nice. Mechanically the car runs and drives just as good as it looks. Starts right up, idles perfect at stock 750 rpms, no fluctuating idle, no stalling, no smoke, no studders, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Super quiet engine, can't even tell it's running. The engine bay does need a good cleaning that might be done before sale, but that has nothing to do with how great this car runs.

So look at it like this, Only 60k miles on a Honda! Crazy low miles and MANY MANY more to come. Mint outside, great inside, runs/drives perfect! Needs NOTHING!! Take it for a test ride, you will NOT be disappointed, don't let the title scare you, one ride in this car and you will be saying "Rebuilt what, who cares" just like I did when i bought it. To see ALL the pics go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162718 for ALL of them (about 80 or so). There's pics of EVERY angle, all the wheels and tires, EVERYTHING. CHECK EM OUT! Here's a TON of pics, Enjoy :beer:

Exterior:

Interior:

* Any questions or anything, just pm or email me for phone number. Don't flame the price or car please, a TON more pics available on cardomain link. $6,600 OBO! Thanks your checking it out!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
mr22na
Miss It.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Title Status: Rebuilt and in Hand

can you supply more info on the above?

My buddy is looking for a car in this price range has cash and we are in NY
Old 10-27-2008, 03:34 PM
shocker979

title is rebuilt due to previous accident a few years back. it was hit in the driverside front. the bumper, d/s headlight, d/s fender, and hood have been replaced. everything lines up great, no issues with registering or insuring the car. shes ready to go!!!

Also, pending local sale! May be gone tomorrow!
Old 10-29-2008, 01:57 PM
shocker979

Sold!!! Thanks for offers!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Spec R

PMed for questions
Old 11-21-2008, 12:19 AM
KwokLau

bump...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:43 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by KwokLau
bump...
Please don't bump dead threads.
The vehicle was sold on Oct 29, according to the seller.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!