Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

2006 Acura TSX Euro R - Build It Once, Build It Right

Old 10-15-2008, 01:50 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2006 Acura TSX Euro R - Build It Once, Build It Right

2006 Acura TSX Euro R - Build It Once, Build It Right

The wait may have been long, but Raul still had a lifetime's worth of TSX dreams to make reality. See how he transformed his 2006 Acura TSX into a Euro R masterpiece.Raul Corrales, JR.'S '06 TSXSouthern California youth of the '90s looked away from the musclecar and dedicated their interest elsewhere, like Hondas. The import movement had barely begun, and was far from reaching the level of mainstream attention it's since earned. As such, most kids got their fixes at the local street races. Sneaking out of their parents' house late at night to hit up the races became second nature-that and gawking at the chicks at local car shows. Like many, Raul Corrales, Jr.'s, project car dream had yet to come to fruition and, at the time, wishful thinking was the only modification he could afford. "I was too young to drive at the time but, being around the import street racing scene, I always wanted to build a fast car," Raul says. "As the years went by my vision never changed, cars were always on my mind."

Photo Gallery: 2006 Acura TSX Euro R - Import & Tuner Cars - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...