Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

2001 honda civic lx sedan F/S ASKING $4000

Old 09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
civicrider4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 honda civic lx sedan F/S ASKING $4000

2001 honda civic lx sedan i bought it a year ago havent had any problems with it at all ofcourse its a honda they last for more than 300k's on the engine.i Bought the car with 123k on it and the owner said they were all highway miles.The car runs very smooth its been taken care of non smoker, Very clean interior ,ac works great!.The car has a few scratches from the road on the back bumpers and one the drivers side on the back fender there some scrapes from a truck that scratched the pain trying to fit thru my street its not really that noticeable.the car has a few extras to it from Upgraded sound system sony 7inch touch screen tv/dvd/cd player, yokohoma Performance s-drive tires(brand new), garming 205w gps system(bought it a week ago $250), Custom 17" asa wheels(bought em last month 1200+) . The car is pretty much stock no mods to it at all except for tires and sound system. This car be a great asset to any one who buys it the car .the hasnt been salvatage or ever been in any accidents before. im the 2nd owner of the car. its a Perfect first car that Looks & runs great. its great on gas Fuel Mileage:Hwy: 38 MPG City: 30 MPG(it may vary depending on your driving) very economical which is a great deal nowadays.If you purchase this car you will not be dissappointed at all great value all around and good resale value ,you cant go wrong with a honda even if it has high mileage If your interested and want more information or any questions you can contact me at cell phone (917) 400-3645 or email robertd320@tmail.com
SELLING FOR 4000 OR(BO) OR COUPE 95-2000 TRADE

Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 AM
scrip2nite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buyers Beware......

BUYERS BEWARE ::::::tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

I TEXT MESSAGED THIS SELLER IN REGARDS OF THIS CAR FOR SALE,AND THE GUY WROTE ME BACK SAYING HE HAD IT FOR $5000 CASH,AND NO LOWER.I TOLD HIM WHY WOULD HE MAKE A POSTING HERE ADVERTISING $4000 OBO,AS EVERYONE CAN SEE ABOVE.AT THE END HE COULD ONLY SAY THAT IS WAS A TYPE O. ( BS). IF THAT WAS A TYPE ERROR,IT WOULDN'T BE JUST ONCE AS YOU CAN SEE, IN HIS THEAD TITLE,BUT YOU CAN ALSO SEE IT ON THE DESCRIPTION SECTION.TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT, "" BUYER BEWARE ""OF THIS SELLER,AS HE FALSE ADVERTISED,AND IF HE WAS THAT MISLEADING WITH JUST THE PRICE OF THE CAR,YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE ACTUAL CAR CONDITION BEFORE BUYING IT....... :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: