Notices

my sol was stolen... help

Old 11-27-2002, 10:30 AM
NVthisSOL23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my sol was stolen... help

my delsol was stolen last night after 8:00 PM in the parking lot of my apt complex in Las Colinas (dallas, TX.

Woke up and it was gone. Biggest mistake of my life was cancelling my insurace about a month and a half ago to get a better rate and to put it in a shop for the winter. now its GONE and most likely being stripped as I write this. this ****ing sucks!!! I feel soooo ****ty!

PLS LOOK OUT FOR DEL SOL PARTS BEING SOLD OFF MY SOL.

PLS CONTACT ME or YOUR LOCAL POLICE IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING BEING SOLD...MOST LIKELY THEY WILL TRY TO SELL THIS STUFF OFF THE NET I IMAGINE. pls do not contact the thieve.. just get his info.

here are some pics in case no one knows how my sol looks or see if the parts are getting sold. (most of you do though)

most of the interior has flames on it.. so look out for my stuff pls!!!!
Old 11-27-2002, 11:32 AM
94delslow

holy **** dude that SUCKS!!!!!!!!! So without insurance are you totally ****ed???.....wow man

Although Im not a huge fan of your car...you've obviously put ALOt of time and money into it...

Best of luck man, i feel for you !
Old 11-27-2002, 02:05 PM
PT-6A

Jeez man, i hope you catch him and he gets to know big bubba in jail pretty well. Good luck
Old 11-27-2002, 04:15 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Honestly, I don't have the money to put into my car like you did, but we probably have put about the same amount of hard work and love into both of our cars. I would be crushed if I lost mine! I totally feel for you. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for parts going around. We all know most of the people on the board would do the same for us. The only redeeming thing I can say is that I have a strong belief that things happen for a reason. Maybe you would have had a serious accident and been badly injured the next day if you still had it. You have to look at the plus sides, even though you don't want to. You're safe, the car is just an object, and you still have the experience and good memories that will last long after your car would have. Think of all the good contacts you've made, and friends alike that will help you build up a new car when you're ready! Good luck Mista Flores.
Old 11-27-2002, 06:17 PM
crucial Si
Banned

damn..that sucks...hope everything turns out ok...your car is tight..i love the interior.
Old 11-28-2002, 04:05 AM
vtecsol

i would make this a sticky on all of the boards and start looking at ebay every day what did the police say
Old 12-01-2002, 09:21 PM
Nvious_Creation
Envious Creations Founder

thats ****ed up man you had a clean ride i hope when you catch him you beat the **** out of him...hit him once for me if you do lol sorry man hope ya find it, and its all in one piece